Do you want to know how to complete Ursula’s questline in Disney Dreamlight Valley? Disney Dreamlight Valley is a game for mobile devices that allows you to experience Disney parks uniquely. You can explore the world, meet characters, and complete quests. Ursula is a character you can meet in the game, and her questline is one of the more difficult ones to complete. However, we’ve got you covered, and in this guide, we will show you how to complete Ursula’s questline in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
What is Ursula’s questline in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
Ursula is a witch, and she was first seen in the film The Little Mermaid in 1989. She is half human and half octopus, and in Disney Dreamlight Valley, she lives in a cave on Dazzle beach. Ursula’s questline is one of the more difficult ones to complete as it requires you to do many tasks, and you should be at a high level before attempting it. Ursula’s questline is also longer than most other quests. You need to complete the Dazzle Beach Cave quest to start this quest.
How to complete Ursula’s questline in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
To complete Ursula’s questline, you must complete three quests Lair Sweet Lair, Magic Moments, and The Ritual.
Lair Sweet Lair
Once you have completed the Dazzle Beach Cave quest, Ursula will be able to come out of the cave and will ask you to build a home for her. To make a house for her:
- Place a blueprint of the house somewhere on the water.
- Go to Scrooge McDuck and pay him 10,000 star coins to build the house.
- Go to Ursula and speak to her again, and she will ask you to bring paper.
- You can find this paper on Mickey’s dining table, Goofy’s coffee table, or Merlin’s desk. Once you find it bring it back to Ursula.
- She will ask you to craft a Magical Scroll and Ink Kit. You will need three pieces of Paper, two Purple Pigments, three Dream Shards, and one Empty Vial as materials to craft these items.
- Once you have crafted them, give them to Ursula, and she will provide you with Bream and Shrimp as rewards for completing the quest.
You must be in level four player to unlock this quest. And this quest requires bringing her a unique flower by speaking to mother Gothel. To get the flower:
- Go to mother Gothel and speak to her. She will ask you to give her some food. You have to provide her with two Sushis made with Rice and Fish, and one Lobster Roll made with Garlic Butter, Lobster, Lemon, and Wheat.
- Once you give these foods to her, she will provide you with the flower. Go to Ursula and give it back to her to complete the quest.
This is the third and final quest of Ursula’s questline in Disney Dreamlight Valley. This quest has two parts collecting a Conch Shell and crafting an enchantment portion for Ursula. But remember, you must be in level seven to unlock this quest. To complete this quest:
- Talk to Ursula, and she will ask you to bring her a Conch Shell.
- Talk to Moana, and she will give it to you.
- Bring the Conch Shell back to Ursula, and she will ask you to enchant a portion for her. For this portion, you need to gather Five aquamarines from Dazzle beach, Six squids from Forgotten Lands, and one Empty Vial, which can be crafted using three glass pieces.
- Once you have gathered those items craft the enchantment portion and give it to Ursula. She will create an enchantment flower plant by using this portion.
- Planting it outside a mythical cave on Dazzle beach would be best. Once you have done, go to Ursula and complete the quest.
So, there you have it. Our complete guide on how to complete Ursula’s questline in Disney Dreamlight Valley. We hope this guide was helpful and that you are one step closer to completing all of the quests in the game. Happy gaming!