Want to know how to get Moana in Disney Dreamlight Valley? Although Disney Dreamlight Valley has recently become available to all players, many have already begun to increase their kingdom population by getting new unique characters. Some characters are relatively easy to obtain, while others require definite conditions and quest chains to be unlocked, and Moana is one of them. To get a young princess of islands and seas, you must collect enough Dreamlight, complete a couple of quests, and accumulate 2000 Star Coins to build a new home for Moana. Our guide is here to help you and tell you how to get Moana in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: How to Get Moana
As you immerse yourself in Disney Dreamlight Valley gameplay, you will become a part of this world as every game moment tries to make you part of each story. In your quest to unlock any Disney Dreamlight Valley character, you must follow in their footsteps. You will meet familiar cartoon characters and visit canonical locations so that by the end of the quest line, you will know who this character is and in what world his beginning lies.
Like we said to get Moana in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you have to complete the themed quest chain, and here is how to do it:
- Enter Moana Realm. First, you must enter Dream Castle and go through the Moana gate. To do this, you will need to accumulate enough Dreamlight. After that, you will be able to enter the door with the image of the sea stone featured in the Moana cartoon, and once you do, the quest for The Ocean with the Demigod will begin.
- Collect materials for Moana. Upon entering Moana Realm, you must talk to her and receive a hidden object quest. Collect eight Wood and three Silk. You can find all these materials on the beaches by digging glow spots in the sand. After collecting the necessary materials, give them to Moana.
- Talk to Maui. Next, you must talk to Maui, after which he will tell you how to clean the canoe from debris. But he will only agree to give you this information if you pass his test.
- Pass test Maui. Maui’s quiz is about his adventures, so you must talk to Moana to find out about Maui’s past. After talking to Moana, here are the responses you must choose to take the Maui test: ‘Maui, Shapeshifter, Demigod of the Wind and Sea, a hero to all!’, ‘Eels!’, and ‘Shapeshifting!’.
- Clear the trash near the canoe. After passing the Maui test, you will learn how to clean the canoe from debris. Go to the canoe and do it.
- Go in search of a Rich fishing spot for Moana. Moana’s main request is that you find a Rich fishing spot for her. Therefore, having cleared the canoe and again talked with Moana and Maui, go to the road. Explore Wrecked Boat, Sea Stack, Small Islands, and Coral Reef and learn Strange Map Memory. After a while, you will find the right place.
- Find a torch on Coral Reef. After exploring the locations, you must go to Coral Reef and pick up the torch. Give the torch to Moana and ask her to go to the fishing spot through the fog.
- Catch a Special Fish. When you arrive at the fishing spot, look for a yellow circle with bubbles on the water. You must fish here to catch Albino Tuna. Give the trophy catch to Moana, after which she will agree to visit the Dreamlight Valley.
- Build a house for Moana. Pay Scrooge McDuck 2000 Star Coins to build a house for Moana. After that, you complete the Ocean with the Demigod quest chain, and you will get Moana in Disney Dreamlight Valley.