Want to know how to make Sauteed Mushrooms in Disney Dreamlight Valley? As you progress through the story of Disney Dreamlight Valley, you will have to complete many quests and assignments of local characters. And among the many tasks, there are many where you have to cook delicious dishes. Among other things, the game has several recipes for dishes with mushrooms, which Merlin loves to eat so much. One such dish is Sauteed Mushrooms, and this is probably one of the easiest recipes using mushrooms. Our guide is here to help you and tell you how to make Sauteed Mushrooms in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Make Sauteed Mushrooms in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Before you can make Sauteed Mushrooms in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you must meet a few simple prerequisites:
- Unlock Chez Remy. You can do this shortly after you start your playthrough. So probably most of the players have already done it by spending some Dreamlight and Star Coin.
- Unlock the Forest of Glade of Trust. Unlocking this location will cost you 5,000 Dreamlight.
Once you have met these requirements, you can make Sauteed Mushrooms. This dish consists of only two of the following materials:
- Butter. You can buy this material at Chez Remy for 190 Star Coin.
- Mushrooms. To get Mushrooms, you must travel to the Glade of Trust biome. Mushrooms are sprouting throughout the area, and finding a few of them is not difficult.
Once you have collected all the materials, put these in the pan and press the Start Cooking button. After a few seconds, you will receive a dish, and you can eat it to restore some energy. Alternatively, you can sell Sauteed Mushrooms in Goofy Stall for 286 Star Coin.
Also, let’s add that Sauteed Mushrooms are just one of many mushroom dishes. If you have a lot of materials, you can make more delicious dishes using this tasty product:
- Mushu’s Congee. Mushroom, Rice, Egg, Ginger, Garlic.
- Veggie Skewers. Mushroom, Zucchini, Onion, Bell Pepper.
- Mushroom Pizza. Mushroom, Wheat, Tomato, Cheese.