Don’t Starve Together has received its 2.20 update, so here’s everything that’s been changed and added with this patch! Keep in mind that this update has been on PC platforms for some time now, but is making its way to consoles now that it’s been a few weeks. This is likely due to some much-needed polish alongside update certification for various platforms. Regardless of how frustrating that can be, at least we have it in our hands now. And with some interesting updates to look forward to, there’s no time like the present! Without further adieu, here’s everything that’s been introduced as part of Don’t Starve Together update 2.20!
Don’t Starve Together Update 2.20 Patch Notes (console)
- Webber can now pick up follower Spiders
- Nurse Spiders no longer heals enemy spiders
- Abigail no longer damages friendly Spiders
- Spiders now sink when dropped into the water
- Fixed a bug where Webber’s followers would still target friendly players
- Fixed a bug causing Pan Flutes to lose their skin when floating.
- Fixed a bug causing smoldering items to not get this bug fix that was in the last hotfix:
- Fixed a bug causing fire protection devices(Ice Flingomatic, Waterballoon, Ice Staff, ect) to not prevent burnable things from immediately catching back on fire.
A lot of issues with Webber have finally been tackled, following their introduction not too long ago. Don’t Starve Together update 2.20 finally allows Webber to pick up follower spiders, along with ensuring their Nurse Spiders no longer help the enemy over friendly units. Just be careful not to drop your spiders in water, since that can have disastrous consequences for your miniature army. While not insane for content, this isn’t a bad update either.
Don’t Starve Together update 2.20 is available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, along with already being live on PC. For more information regarding this update, check out the official website.