The March 17 update has arrived in Dota 2, and here are the bug fixes and changes that arrived with this patch. Today’s update is surprising because we knew nothing about that. Some of you might expect significant changes in Dota 2, but that’s not the team’s focus. That’s because Valve is focused on the Source 2 update of CS.GO lately. But today’s patch brings a few changes to optimizing the overall game experience, so it is worth sharing. Here are the patch notes for the Dota 2 update released on March 17.
Dota 2 March 17 Update Patch Notes
- Base Attack Time improved from 1.7s to 1.6s
- Dead Shot Ricochet Fear Duration decreased from 1.25/1.5/1.75/2.0s to 1.0/1.2/1.4/1.6s
- Pierce the Veil Duration increased by 0.35s to account for Transform Duration
- Pierce the Veil Bonus Attack Damage increased from 50/75/100 to 50/100/150
- Level 25 Talent +20% Gunslinger Chance replaced with The Calling Summons 2 additional revenants
- Level 20 Talent The Calling Summons 2 additional revenants replaced with Talent +20% Gunslinger Chance
- Level 15 Talent +25 Damage increased to +35 Damage
Dota 2 remains a popular and engaging game in 2023 due to its unique gameplay experience, competitive scene, regular updates, strong community, and accessibility. With over 120 heroes to choose from, each with their own abilities and playstyles, players must learn to use their hero effectively and work with their team to outplay their opponents. The game’s thriving competitive scene allows players to compete at the highest level, driving the development of new strategies and tactics. Regular updates, new heroes, items, and gameplay mechanics keep the game fresh and exciting, while the strong community of players and content creators makes the game accessible to new players. Dota 2 is available on PC. For more information regarding this patch, please visit the official Dota 2 site.