Dota 2 has recently been updated and the patch has brought two new heroes to the game! This 2013-year-old game by Valve is still going strong with very positive reviews and is the most played game on Steam!
The new heroes that have been introduced to this action fighter game are Dark Willow and Pangolier. On the 7.07 update of Dota 2, it states that: “Each hero has a debut Immortal item available in the Emblems of the Dueling Fates bundle which also contains a Ward set, courier, and taunts for both heroes.”
Pangolier is a melee ranged creature and his abilities are Swashbuckle, Shield Crash, Heartpiercer, and Rolling Thunder. Dark Willow has five abilities rather than four and is a ranged fighter. These abilities are Bramble maze, Shadow Realm, Crushed Crown, Bedlam, and Terrorize.
Below is the listed description of each ability for Pangolier.
- Swashbuckle – Pangolier dashes to a new position, assaulting enemies in the target direction with multiple quick thrusts, dealing physical damage and apply on-hit effects.
- Sheild Crash – Pangolier jumps in the air and slams back to the ground. Enemies around him are damaged and grant him temporary damage reduction the more heroes he hits.
- Heartpiercer – Pangolier reads his enemies perfectly, deftly slipping his blade past defenses to give his attacks a chance to slow the target and fully negate enemy armor after a short delay.
- Rolling Thunder – Pangolier curls into a magic-immune ball and thunders forward, damaging and stunning any enemies he hits. Shield Crash can also be used while this ability is active to jump over obstacles. Has a brief channeling period.
Below is the listed description of each ability for Dark Willows.
- Bramble maze – Dark Willow creates a maze of brambles that latch onto enemies who walk into a thicket, damaging them and applying a root.
- Shadow Realm – Dark Willow recedes into the Shadow Realm, becoming un-targetable and gaining increasing bonus magic damage for her next attack the longer she remains in the shadows.
- Crushed Crown – Dark Willow bestows a cursed fae crown upon an enemy. After a four second delay, the target and any other enemies nearby are stunned.
- Bedlam – Dark Willow’s companion Jex circles around her, dealing damage to nearby enemies. Cannot be used while Terrorize is active.
- Terrorize – Dark Willow’s companion Jex strikes fear into her enemies, causing them to run towards their home fountain. Cannot be used while Bedlam is active.
The update was released on 1 November 2017.
Ellen is a British gamer that loves to spend hours on her computer. When she is not playing games and obsessing over new nerdy hobbies, she is studying at University. She also loves animals and takeaways.