Much like the gameplay it contains, Dragonball Xenoverse is pulling no punches when it comes to DLC. Shonen Jump has reported that a third DLC pack is on the way before the second pack has even been given a release date. Most notably, this third pack ties into the soon to be released ‘Revival of F’ movie by including ‘Golden Frieza’;
Frieza is one of the most iconic of the many flamboyant villains of the series. This is because he was the opponent that forced Goku to reach the golden haired form of Super Sayain for the first time. Following his defeat, he survived and attacked Earth… only to be immediately cut down to establish the new level of threat.
Since then, he’s become something of a joke as even the younger heroes are stronger than him. ‘Golden Frieza’ is the form he develops in ‘Revival of F’ to take his revenge on Goku after he is brought back to life.
In addition to ‘Golden Frieza’, DLC pack 3 also includes;
- Jaco from Jaco the Galactic Patrolman as a playable character and master
- More unannounced playable characters
- An unannounced character as a master
- Five new parallel quests
- Thirteen new special moves
- Gohan’s clothes from Resurrection ‘F’ as a costume
- Two new accessories including Resurrection ‘F’ villian Tagoma’s scouter
- Three new Z Souls