There is no shortage of dungeon crawler titles in existence. But how many can say that each dungeon offers a true challenge? And with some lacking procedurally generated levels, it’s hard to match up. But Dungeons of Edera, from the minds of Monster Tooth Studios, is sure to win fans on Steam.
Dungeons of Edera Features and Release Date
Looking to take on hordes of enemies? Then this is a dungeon crawler for you. In addition to challenging boss fights, here are a few other features:
- Strive for Unity – The campaign extends over three unique adventures, set to overthrow the oppressive Oswary Kingdom.
- A Unique Experience – Each level in Dungeons of Edera is procedurally generated. So, this will help in keeping players on their toes. In addition to random layouts, you’ll never have the same battle back-to-back. One must always expect the unexpected.
- Wield Skills Like a Weapon – It boasts an expansive skill tree. This will allow full customization of a warrior’s skill set. And allow players to create a character suited to them.
- Rolling in Gold – There is literally tons of loot to be had. And with relic giving multiple boosts, you’ll be able to strengthen your character. So be sure to grab all the loot you possibly can.
- A Lasting Legacy – Don’t worry if your first adventure doesn’t go well. You can see their influence in your next play-through. And if it isn’t enough, enlist a blacksmith for rare weapons or a mage to unlock magic abilities.
Dungeons of Edera is currently out on Steam in Early Access. You can purchase the title now for $14.99. Be advised the game is currently still in development. But gamers should see the title release sometime in Q4 of 2021. Add it to your Steam wishlist to stay updated on any new news released.
What part of the game are you most looking forward to? Let me know in the comments!