Dying Light 2 1.4.2 addresses an issue whereby fast travel was unavailable under specific circumstances. According to the patch notes, 1.4.2 patches up most of the problems, but Techland says more work to improve the player experience is on the way.
Elsewhere, Dying Light 2 1.4.2 fixes several crashes in co-op linked to stab follow-up skills. The patch also improves game stability and instances of random crashes. The update also buffs Tyrant Volatiles and enhances the resistance of special infected to various types of damage.
Lastly, the patch now makes several achievements obtainable. Check out the complete Dying Light 2 1.4.2 patch notes below for all the details.
Dying Light 2 1.4.2 Update Patch Notes
- Most of the Fast Travel issues should be fixed. We are still working on improving the players’ experience while using this feature.
- Crashes occurring in co-op while using stab follow-up skills are fixed.
- Improved game stability and reduced the number of random crashes.
- We are making Tyrant Volatiles stronger. A little. Sorry.
- Special Infected received better resistance to some types of damage.
- Special Infected with an orange marker should drop Mutation Samples.
- Outfits from Chapter 1 will transfer to NG+; there will be no need to redeem them again.
- Fixed a soft lock related to dying during the challenge.
- Fixed an issue related to reconnecting to the game on PlayStation after leaving the session (manually or automatically) a couple of times.
- Achievements “Find Anything Interesting?” and “Street Art Aficionado” can now be obtained properly.