Dying Light 2 is getting a new update today, and here’s the complete list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The game received a pretty extensive update a couple of days ago, so do not expect anything major except minor stuff from this version. It addresses PC performance-related issues; if you have a problem about this, ensure you get the latest version. Check out the Dying Light 2 hotfix 1.26 for update 1.9.0 patch notes below.
Dying Light 2 Update 1.26 Patch Notes
We've just dropped a quick hotfix for update 1.9.0!
🖥️ PC performance – NVIDIA Reflex setting will be turned OFF by default until further investigation
🏆 Legend Levels – fixed bug that granted all 250 levels immediately
Follow us to stay posted about future updates!
— Dying Light (@DyingLightGame) February 2, 2023
- PC performance – NVIDIA Reflex setting will be turned OFF by default until further investigation
- Legend Levels – fixed bug that granted all 250 levels immediately
If you missed the previous version, which was released on January 31st, check out its patch notes (highlight) below:
This update brings a number of major changes that will impact gameplay. Let’s take a look at some of the highlights in this update.
- Players can now experience more immersive and frightening audio during the night chases
- Cutscenes can be skipped by holding down the dedicated button.
- Hazmat Biters won’t explode instantly when hit with a weapon using fire or electric mods
- Players can now determine any amount of crafted items – not only one or all.
- Players can now instantly kill grabbing Biters with the Stab Skill upgrade – Dying Light 2 Hotfix 1.26 for Update 1.9.0 Patch Notes
- Rare Trophies will now drop more often from Infected
- Newly added apparel — Pilgrim Outfit — granted at the beginning of the game.
- Ability to dodge when looking up
- Improved world textures — selected floors, walls, and surfaces
- Lowered Biter-grabbing frequency
- New 1-handed axe animations — and we’re not stopping with animation improvements there!
Dying Light 2 is out now for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. Head to the game’s official Twitter page for more on today’s latest Dying Light 2 update.