Dying Light has today launched update 3 for its Hellraid expansion, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. These patch notes don’t have a lot to talk about, but what’s entailed with each one is considerably more substantial. With some additional challenge rooms for you to delve into, there’s plenty on offer for the future of the expansion. When added in with the base game, players have endless amounts of content to look forward to. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with Dying Light: Hellraid in update 3!
Dying Light: Hellraid Update 3 Patch Notes
- We’ve added three new portals leading to the new challenge rooms
- Players can now unlock a new skill—Wand Mastery—to use the new weapon—Fire Wand
- Three new potions—potion of endurance, potion of speed, and potion of power—are now available in Hellraid
- Players will gain access to the armory once they’ve finished the Imprisonment quest
- Minor tweaks and bug fixes
The team further detailed what to expect in the accompanying Steam post:
The new challenge comes with a whole new map section for you to explore, and a new skill—Wand Mastery. Unlocking it will allow you to use the Fire Wand, the new fireball-shooting weapon. During your next visit to Hellraid, you’ll also see we’ve added three new potions that will make you even more powerful, so give them a try! And if you’ve finished the Imprisonment quest, you’ll gain access to the armory, where you’ll be able to exhibit the weapons you’ve gained through your Hellraid ranks. Make sure to show them off, and see you on the other side!”
All in all, this seems to be a beefy upgrade to Hellraid! Time will only tell what’s to come, especially leading up to the launch of Dying Light 2: Stay Human.