In Elden Ring, Bell Bearings makes upgrading your gear much easier. This is because they help you gain better access to resources. So, we’ll help you find all the Bell Bearing locations in Elden Ring so you can unlock more merchant wares.
All Bell Bearing Locations in Elden Ring
Before we track down all the Bell Bearing locations in Elden Ring, let’s talk more about these Key Items.
Bell Bearings are handy items used to move a vendor’s wares to a new location. When dropped by bosses, enemies, or NPCs, you can retrieve the Bell Bearing and give it to the Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold. This will expand their inventory so you can buy more items at the same location rather than go from place to place.
So, Bell Bearings are useful to help you cut down on your travels and still get everything you need.
There are more than 40 Bell Bearings in Elden Ring, giving you many ways to upgrade the Twin Maiden Husks’ inventory.
Ainsel River/Nokstella, Eternal City Bell Bearings
During your journey, you’ll get 2 Bell Bearings in the Ainsel River and Nokstella, Eternal City regions:
- Ghost-Glovewrot Picker : In Nokstella, Eternal City, check the chest guarded by Silver Tears.
- Hermit Merchant : From the Wandering Merchant at Ainsel River.
Altus Plateau/Leyndell, Royal Capital Bell Bearings
If you head to Altus Plateau and the Leyndell, Royal Capital areas, you can get 6 Bell Bearings:
- Corhyn: For this, head north of Altus Highway Junction to find Brother Corhyn.
- Hermit Merchant : In Leyndell, find the Hermit Merchant.
- Medicine Peddler: In Altus Plateau, fight the Bell Bearing Hunter at the Hermit Merchant’s Shack.
- Nomadic Merchant : Head west Altus Plateau to find them.
- Smithing-Stone Miner : When you go inside the Sealed Tunnel dungeon in Elden Ring, the Bell Bearing is inside a chest.
- Somberstone Miner : In Altus Tunnel, defeat Ringblade boss and Crystalian Spear.
Caelid/Dragonbarrow Bell Bearings
Between Caelid and Dragonbarrow, you will get 6 Bell Bearings:
- Gravity Stone Peddler: At the Isolated Merchant’s Shack in Dragonbarrow, fight the Bell Bearing Hunter.
- Gowry: Head to Gowry’s Shack in east Caelid.
- Isolated Merchant: Found in Dragonbarrow.
- Nomadic Merchant : If you go to Caelid Highway North, you’ll find the Wandering Merchant.
- Nomadic Merchant : Near Caelid South, find the Nomadic Merchant.
- Somberstone Miner : Inside Sellia Crystal Tunnel, defeat Fallingstar Beast.
Crumbling Farum Azula Bell Bearings in Elden Ring
Next up for Bell Bearings in Elden Ring, you can find 4 in Crumbling Farum Azula:
- Ghost-Glovewort Picker : At the graveyard in Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree, the Bell Bearing is on a corpse.
- Smithing-Stone : Looted from The Godskin Duo.
- Somberstone Miner : Taken from a corpse near Tempest-Facing Balcony Site of Grace.
- Somberstone Miner : At an abandoned temple north of the area, the item is on a corpse.
Limgrave Bell Bearings
When you go to Limgrave, you can find 7 Bell Bearings:
- Bone Peddler: At the Warmaster’s Shack in Stormhill, fight the Bell Bearing Hunter.
- Gostoc: This Bell Bearing comes from Gatekeeper Gostoc.
- Kale: At Church of Elleh, you can find it on Merchant Kalé.
- Nomadic Merchant : East of Saintsbridge is the Nomadic Merchant.
- Nomadic Merchant : If you head on the road between Mistwood Ruins and Fort Haight, you’ll see them.
- Nomadic Merchant : For this merchant, check under the rock structure southeast of Coastal Cave.
- Patches: In Murkwater Cave, you’ll find Patches.
Liurnia Bell Bearings in Elden Ring
In Liurnia, you can get 11 Bell Bearings:
- Blackguard: At Liurnia of the Lakes swamp is the Blackguard Big Boggart.
- Iji: Look for War Counselor Iji’s anvil.
- Isolated Merchant : Around Liurnia of the Lakes, this is outside the Raya Lucaria Academy.
- Meat Peddler: Head to the Church of Vows to fight the Bell Bearing Hunter.
- Miriel: At the Church of Vows, find Miriel, Pastor of Vow.
- Nomadic Merchant : Around Liurnia Lake Shore Site of Grace, find the merchant.
- Nomadic Merchant : Under a rocky overpass, this is north of Bellum Church.
- Pidia: Go to Caria Manor for Pidia.
- Seluvis: At Seluvis’s Rise, loot Seluvis’s corpse.
- Smithing-Stone Miner : Defeat the Crystalian Boss.
- Thops: Loot this from Thops’s corpse.
Mountaintops of the Giants Bell Bearings
Around the Mountaintops of the Giants, you’ll find 4 Bell Bearings:
- Glovewort Picker : Found by the Ulcerated Tree Spirit.
- Hermit Merchant : Find the Hermit Merchant in the area.
- Smithing-Stone Miner : This is located in the Zamor Ruins.
- Somberstone Miner : Outside the First Church of Marika, loot the corpse.
Mt. Gelmir Bell Bearings in Elden Ring
Once you get to Mt. Gelmir, you can find 2 Bell Bearings:
- Glovewort PIcker : In the Wyndham Catacombs, this is found with the Erdtree Burial Watchdog.
- Nomadic Merchant : In the area, you’ll find this merchant.
Siofra River/Nokron, Eternal City Bell Bearings
For 2 Bell Bearings, you can search Siofra River and Nokron, Eternal City:
- Abandoned Merchant: Near the ruins of the Siofra River, you can get the Bell Bearing.
- Ghost-Glovewort : Near the gazebo in Nokron, Eternal City, loot the corpse.
Weeping Peninsula Bell Bearings in Elden Ring
Within the Weeping Peninsula, there are 3 Bell Bearings:
- Isolated Merchant : Find the Isolated Merchant in the area.
- Nomadic Merchant : Near the Castle Morne Rampart Site of Grace, find the merchant.
- Sellen: Around the Witchbane Ruins, find Sorceress Sellen.