The Elder Scrolls Online has today launched update 7.1.6 on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. This update is a result of scheduled maintenance that was announced earlier by the ESO team. With that maintenance now concluded, these changes are now available! Keep in mind though that these updates are rather small and unexciting, meaning you shouldn’t expect a big flashy update this time around. These fixes are always a plus though. Without further adieu, here’s all that’s new with The Elder Scrolls Online update 7.1.6!
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 7.1.6 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where the Wargame Trebuchet emote would not animate if you were in combat.
Crown Store & Crates
- Fixed an issue where purchasing the Vampire skill maximizer from the Crown Store would not increase the skill lines properly.
- Fixed an issue where you would receive an animation error while using a crow assistant under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where other players not in your group were able to use your crow assistant.
Exploration & Itemization
- Fixed an issue where Rewards for the Worthy mails sent to characters who had not yet reached Level 50 or higher would not contain items from the new PvP sets introduced with Update 31 (Hrothgar’s Chill, Plaguebreak, and Dark Convergence).
- Furniture items will now block interactions, allowing for doors to be blocked off again.
- Fixed a game freeze that could occur when observing two players shooting arrows at each other at the exact same time.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when the timing of some activities caused an error, such as disconnecting your network while loading into character select.
- You will now join the encounter in progress in certain locations of the fight with Flame-Herald Bahsei.
- Deepening Shadows: Fixed an issue where you were unable to interact with the Animo Core associated with this quest after completing the steam puzzle.
- Expiring Antiquity leads will no longer remove existing Antiquity progress.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from being able to fish in Wrothgar.
- The Dread Cellar – Cyronin Artellian
- Dread Surges will no longer have the chance to hit stationary targets more than once in Normal difficulty. This issue was specific to Normal mode given the slower travel speed of the surges. Veteran and Hard Mode were not affected.
- The Dread Cellar – Magma Incarnate
- With the Challenge Banner placed, Scorion Collectors that join the encounter will now be momentarily stunned when entering the fight.
- The Magma Incarnate will now allow you more breathing room before engaging with them.
- You will now be given more time to use the portal back to the Antecedent Catalyst before being automatically teleported back once the Magma Incarnate is re-engaged.
- Red Petal Bastion – Prior Thierric
- Prior Thierric will no longer occasionally turn invisible during the fight.
Combat and Gameplay
- Destruction Staff
- Elemental Susceptibility (morph): Reworked this morph to no longer last until the target leaves combat, and instead increases the duration to 1 minute. While this ability is active, the target is afflicted with Burning, Chilled, or Concussion every 6 seconds.
- Bracing Anchor: Fixed an issue where this star’s bonus was additive instead of multiplicative.
- Caustic Arrow: Fixed an issue where this set was not retaining its effects after bar swapping. As a result, this item set is no longer able to be handled by the server entirely, and as such will no longer work in no-proc environments.
- Elf bane: Fixed an issue where this set was not applying to ground-based effects such as Eruption or Wall of Fire.
The Elder Scrolls Online is available on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Stadia platforms. The update itself is exclusive to PC and Stadia. For more information regarding the update, check out the official forum post.