After a couple of hours of downtime, the Escape From Tarkov 0.12.12.15.3 update is now live. You’ll find all the changes, tweaks, and fixes heading to Battlestate Games’ first-person action RPG shooter right here on this page.
The Escape From Tarkov 0.12.12.15.3 update brings a host of optimization and fixes to the game along with several changes. These include new audio for the SCAR-L weapon, changes to the conditions under which Scavs adopt a prone position and tweaks to how players transfer a container in the Hideout.
Escape From Tarkov 0.12.12.15.3 includes client optimizations and ups performance on tasks, presets, Flea Market, and more screens. As for bug fixes, Escape From Tarkov 0.12.12.15.3 addresses over a dozen issues, including shotguns not dealing damage in specific situations, an indoor rain bug, and more.
Scroll down for the complete Escape From Tarkov 0.12.12.15.3 patch notes.
Escape From Tarkov 0.12.12.15.3 Update Patch Notes
- Decreased possible performance drops on the Flea Market, presets, handbook, stash, skills, and tasks screens;
- Various client optimizations.
List of changes:
- Now, when transferring a container needed to complete a task/craft/zone construction in the Hideout, you can only hand over an empty container. When trying to transfer a non-empty container, you will receive a notification saying “You can’t hand over a container with items inside”;
- Changed the conditions under which Scav bots took a prone position when engaging a player;
- Added new sounds for SCAR-L, different from SCAR-H.
List of fixes:
- Fixed an issue due to which shotguns were not dealing damage;
- Fixed an issue causing infinite loading into a raid as a Scav;
- Bots can phrase about other Scavs’ dead bodies again
- Fixed the possibility of rain appearing indoors;
- Added missing sounds in third person for characters falling from a height/ledge;
- Scavs no longer slide in place when changing position;
- Bots no longer walk through the train on the Lighthouse location;
- Bots now equip found weapons on their back instead of putting them in the backpack;
- Keys listed on Flea Market now display durability again;
- Spamming the Caps Lock key while moving no longer lets you move almost silently without a significant slowdown;
- Player uphill movement now looks smooth again in third person;
- Fixed the ability to become invisible while using an AGS grenade launcher as a Scav;
- Fixed the ability to look through the bunker walls on the Reserve location;
- SJ6 TGLabs stimulant now correctly increases maximum stamina again.
Escape From Tarkov is out now for Windows PC. For all the details about the latest Escape From Tarkov 0.12.12.15.3 update, head to developer Battlestate Games’ official Twitter here.