It seems there’s a new update for Escape from Tarkov, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The game has been around since 2017 and is one of the most popular FPS games in the gaming committee. Besides, Battlestate Games supports the game with regular updates and keeps it alive. The latest patch does not bring major features, content, or changes. Instead, it focuses on several balancing changes. But still, players should get the latest version, we’re pretty sure it’ll increase the gaming experience. Let’s deep dive into the Escape from Tarkov January 26th update patch notes.
Escape from Tarkov January 26th Update Patch Notes
We have made several balancing changes to Escape from Tarkov:
● Reduced the recoil angle for all weapons;
● Reduced the stamina penalty when hit by any type of ammo;
● Increased the weight limit while overweight;
— Escape from Tarkov (@tarkov) January 26, 2023
- We have made several balancing changes to Escape from Tarkov:
- Reduced the recoil angle for all weapons
- Reduced the stamina penalty when hit by any type of ammo
- Increased the weight limit while overweight
- Reduced stamina consumption in various cases, decreased energy and water consumption in the raid
- Greatly reduced penalties from armored rigs and body armor.
If you missed the previous patches of the game; you can check its patch notes below:
- Fixed the incorrect animation when interacting with stationary weapons;
- Fixed an issue that led to a softlock when interacting with underbarrel grenade launchers in certain cases;
- Fixed the incorrect lamp lighting on Streets of Tarkov;
- Fixed an incorrect player spawn point on Streets of Tarkov;
- Fixed the incorrect behavior of landmines on Lighthouse;
- Fixed the ability to access the character, builds, Flea Market, and other tabs in a raid;
- Fixed bots still spawning if they were disabled in co-op mode in certain cases;
- Fixed the incorrect visuals of sun glare on glass surfaces;
- Fixed the incorrect localization of some exits;
- Fixed a number of bugs when interacting with the Hideout;
- Fixed the effects player gets from eating the “Salty dog” sausage;
- Several technical fixes and optimizations.
Escape from Tarkov is available on PC. For more information regarding this patch, visit the official Escape from Tarkov Twitter page.