Want to know every wild spawn during Crackling Voltage in Pokemon Go? Pokemon Go is an Augmented reality video game in which you can pursue all the Pokemon you know and don’t know.
Pokemon Go has a new event, Crackling Voltage. The event starts January 27 at 10 AM local time and will last until February 5 at 11:59 PM. The Crackling Voltage Pokemon Go is colored with Electric-type Pokemon, and you will see plenty of Electric-type Pokemon spawning more frequently in the wild.
Whether you are up for some PvP battle or eager to get into the Electric Cup, this guide will tell you which Pokemon will spawn in the wild during the Crackling Voltage.
Pokemon GO Crackling Voltage: All Wild Pokemon Spawns
Things are about to get electric. There will be some rather potent Pokemon for trainers to catch, so prepare yourself for some electrifying battles.
We will list below every wild spawn during Crackling Voltage in Pokemon Go.
In addition to Electric-types Pokemon, trainers can expect to encounter some Steel and Poison-type Pokemon. In addition to regular forms, trainers will also have a chance to catch Shiny forms of Pokemon during the event.
- Ekans – Can be shiny – common spawn
- Magnemite – Can be shiny- common spawn
- Grimer – Can be shiny – common spawn
- Electrike – Can be shiny – common spawn
- Stunky – No shiny form – common spawn
- Blitzle – Can be shiny – common spawn
- Ferroseed – Can be shiny – common spawn
- Helioptile – Can be shiny (debut) – common spawn
- Grubbin – No shiny form – common spawn
- Beldum – Can be shiny – rare spawn
- Dedenne – Can be shiny – rare spawn.
While these Pokemon will spawn more often during Crackling Voltage, chances of encountering their Shiny forms still depend on how lucky you are. Moreover, the rare spawn Pokemon will also demand some luck on your side.
If you want to increase your odds and encounter every wild spawn during Crackling Voltage, use Lure items. These refer to Incense, Lure modules, and Daily Adventure Lures.
Don’t be surprised if you encounter some other Pokemon type during the event. It is all normal. You can start the catching process.
Pokemon Go is available on iOS and Android.