Evil Dead: The Game is the latest asymmetrical PvP game that pits the casts from the Bruce Campbell-led Evil Dead movies and series against Demons and Deadites. From the face of the franchise Ash Williams to fresh faces from Ash vs. Evil Dead, such as Amanda Fisher, there are plenty of characters that you can unlock and play as. Here’s how you can unlock and play as Lord Arthur from Army of Darkness in Evil Dead: The Game.
How to Unlock Lord Arthur in Evil Dead: The Game
In Evil Dead: The Game, players have to complete the fifth chapter of the single-player mode, “Homecoming King,” to unlock Lord Arthur. In this mission, you need to collect three different items throughout the map: the Kandarian Dagger, Necronomicon, and Arthur’s legendary Excalibur, while fighting a bunch of Skeletons. To easily find them, you can watch I Lap The Flash’s video guide above or read our short text guide below:
- Kandarian Dagger can be found in two locations. Either it is in the Fishing Village, south of where you spawn, or at the Flight 666 Airstrip to the north of the map.
- You can try to head into the Lucky Valley Lodge first before heading there to get a Shovel and a Crossbow.
- And then the Necronomicon is at the Knowby Cabin, east of the Fishing Village.
- Now with the two items in your hand, go to the tunnels underneath the Fryingpan Tunnel.
- Evil Ash will block your path. Fight him off for a bit until he’s gone. It seems you need the Excalibur to destroy him for good.
- Find the Excalibur’s location in the Payne Manor.
- Look for red, flute-playing Skeletons that you need to kill first outside of the house.
- Go back to the Fryingpan Tunnel and go through the rift of space and time as quickly as you can since a bunch of Skeletons will be chasing you as the storm closes in.
- You will be transported to a pit when you go through the rift. Here, you will have to fight the Pit Deadite and finish off Evil Ash.
- Once done, you have unlocked King Arthur as a playable character in Evil Dead: The Game.
Lord Arthur Skills
Lord Arthur is a Leader character that focuses on melee attacks and can buff nearby teammates’ abilities when fighting in close quarters.
- Active Skill – The Lord’s Wrath: Increases the damage inflicted by your Melee Attacks and those of your nearby teammates. In addition to reducing fear levels; If Lord Arthur has a sword, he inflicts extra damage.
- Weapon Master Heavy Attacks: You and all teammates within the aura’s radius deal 30% increased damage with Heavy Melee Attacks. Start the match with a Sword.
- Weapon Master: Light Attacks: You and all teammates within the aura’s radius deal 30% increased damage with Light Melee Attacks.
- Finish With Fire: When you perform a finisher, you and your nearby teammates are temporarily granted The Lord’s Wrath Ability.