F1 2021 has today launched update 1.10 on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with today’s patch. We’re finally here, one of the first big content updates available for F1 2021, and it seems to be a doozy. While the patch notes themselves aren’t long, the changes they make are actually quite substantial. For example, the new track Portimao has been added to the game, bringing a new Portuguese circuit to everyone’s favorite F1 racer. There’s a lot more to cover today so, without further adieu, here’s everything new with F1 2021 update 1.10!
F1 2021 Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- Portimao has been added to the available tracks in all modes
- F1 2021 vehicle performance has been brought more in-line with the real season. All F1 Time Trial leaderboards have been reset as a result of this change.
- Aston Martin safety car has been added to tracks where it is used in the real season
- Fixed a crash when watching highlights or replays on Xbox Series consoles
- Various improvements to Xbox multiplayer connections
- Addressed an issue where the race could end after the first lap in two-player Career
- Addressed an issue where the MFD could pop up when tyre wear reached 20% increments
- Addressed an issue where users could not enter the pits with heavily worn engine components while using steering assist
- Race strategy practice programme is now locked to standard fuel mode to bring this in line with race regulations
- Addressed an issue when adjusting HDR peak nit, it would not show a change on the images
- Fixed a crash quitting to the front end after negotiating a contract in two-player Career
- Fixed a crash when viewing standings after retiring from a league
- Dazzle camo helmet now displays correctly
- Fixed a crash when renegotiating with their current team after a reboot in two-player Career
- Addressed an issue where ERS toggle input could not be recognised
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
While this change is a fairly minor in the grand scope of things, it’s really nice that F1 2021 update 1.10 has had its vehicles brought in line with the real season. Much of the draw of these titles is the realism they bring from Formula 1 racing, so to have that extra change is really nice. There’s also the many crash and stability fixes, which are a welcome plus no matter the update. All around, a great update from Codemasters
F1 2021 is available on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox platforms. For more information regarding this update, check out the official website.