Fall Guys has today launched its June 27 update across all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. While you might’ve hoped for something slightly exciting, today’s update doesn’t bring much to the table. Given that the Free for All update was just released though, you shouldn’t expect a heap of content for a while. With that being said, today’s update does bring a healthy list of bug fixes both heavily noticeable and likely only noticed by a select few. A healthier game is greater for everyone. Without further ado, here’s everything new with Fall Guys in its June 27 update!
Fall Guys June 27 Update Patch Notes
- Teams will no longer spawn in the same place on Team Rounds.
- Fixed visual issue with Spawn FX on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed visual issue with Lilypad effects on Nintendo Switch Fixed buttons not working on Leading Light.
- Fixed some static intro cameras.
- Addressed a bug with Airtime and Sweet Thieves intro cams not following the intended path.
- Fixed some invisible tiles loading in on Hex-a-Gone.
- Fixed bug which caused Party members to stay in the queue, despite a new player joining the party.
- Addressed a bug which caused a freeze when changing controller during bindings Fixed visual issue when grabbing on a turntable.
- Fixed grabbed Beans not following the movement of mobile platforms
- Fixed padlock not being removed from Season Pass once bought.
- Fixed some graphical corruptions on respawn VFX
- Addressed a bug with controller inputs not consistently being recorded after the bind button pop-up appears
- Addressed a bug causing other player’s Beans animations to become stuck during gameplay.
- Fixed bug which prevented players from hearing party members in Voice Chat
- The Daily Store is currently disabled again.