Update 1.16 for Fall Guys has arrived, and here are all the changes coming and improvements coming to the game with these patch notes. Update 1.16 brings some new mechanics and obstacles, as well as some bug fixes, to the game. After update 1.16 for Fall Guys, players will get the ability to slide or dive to avoid obstacles. Here is the complete list of patch notes of update 1.16 for Fall Guys:
Fall Guys Update 1.16 Patch Notes
New Rounds And Obstacles
Sunken Secrets features 5 brand new Rounds at launch, plus brand new obstacles and Round variations!
- Blastlantis: Blastlantis is built from the wrecked ruins of an old obstacle course. Beans will need their sea legs under them to stay afloat the tilting pathways while being pelted with Blast Balls.
- Hoop Chute: Skifall successor Hoop Chute requires the ultimate belly flop to win! It’s a long flume ride where you Dive Slide down the slick path, weaving through hoops to pile up points. Golden hoops are worth triple!
- Puzzle Path: Find yourself drawn to mazes? Puzzle Path has four labyrinths for you to navigate, one after the other. Follow the lines, avoid the other Beans, and make it over the finish line. But stay alert! The route isn’t ever the same!
- Kraken Slam: Rickety rafts are all that keep you from the depths of the ocean in Kraken Slam. Tentacles rise from the depths to smash at you, while fellow contestants stomping across the rafts will cause holes to form underfoot, and allow more tentacles to rise. Avoid a calamari calamity to take the Crown.
- Speed Slider: Get back on your belly in Speed Slider. Dive Slide down the Round, avoiding obstacles, and hoping to be the Bean with the speediest tummy.
- New Dive Slide Mechanic
- Time Attack Shows have arrived!
- Celebrations can now be previewed on all screens
- Some costumes now have a “Random Style” setting. These costumes have a chance to alternate style when starting a Show when you wear a matching upper and lower.
- When you win, we will no longer display the “Round Over” banner – just “WINNER!”
- There can now be 3-Team elimination finals in Squads
- Labels will now indicate whether you are eliminated, qualified, or waiting for the Round to end whilst in Spectator Mode
- Challenges now refresh on Tuesdays
- You can now see how many people are spectating you! (And you can enable/disable this in your settings)
Bug Fixes And Improvements
- Improvements to Memory on Nintendo Switch which should reduce graphical issues
- Fixed instances of tiles not breaking when players jump on a boundary wall in Hex-a-terrestrial
- Improvements to responsiveness when jumping on a tile
- Players can no longer use the boundary wall in Hoverboard Survival to skip through the level
- The Happy Birthday Crown will be returning to player inventories
- Fixed instances where a particular tile in Perfect Match would always show the correct answer
- Improvements to clipping through objects on various obstacles such as Conveyor Belts
- Reduced crash rates when joining a Party on Nintendo Switch
- Improvements to unpredictable behavior when in a multi-platform Party (voice chat not working, Party suddenly disbanding)
Update 1.16 for Fall Guys is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series S|X, Xbox One, and PC. For more information and future updates and patch notes, head over to the official Fall Guys website here.