Far Cry 6 has today launched title update 3 on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. While this patch doesn’t add anything game-changing, it’s important to note that the update is quite beefy. Depending on your platform, you’re looking at anything from 8GB to 23GB, so be ready to deal with a hefty patch before jumping back into Yara. As for what’s being included you can expect several quality-of-life changes alongside some new packs on the way for December 16. The updates are nice, but like said, are nothing crazy. Without further adieu, here’s the full changelog for Far Cry 6 title update 3!
Far Cry 6 Title Update 3 Patch Notes
- Made several adjustments to reduce the instances where HUD elements would be blocked or hidden, e.g., when changing region.
- When starting a Special Operation, the player joining the Co-Op session will now be informed which Special Operation is being started.
- Increased Mission tracker icon and font size when using the “Increased” option for UI and Fonts Scaling under the Vision option menu.
- Added MSI Mystic Light RGB support to the game.
New Utility Packs – Coming December 16
- Basic Materials Pack: 300 Far Cry Credits
- Advanced Material Pack: 1000 Far Cry Credits
- Specialist Materials Pack: 2000 Far Cry Credits
Yaran Pesos Pack
- Small Yaran Pesos Pack: 300 Far Cry Credits
- Medium Yaran Pesos Pack: 500 Far Cry Credits
- Large Yaran Pesos Pack: 1000 Far Cry Credits
- Fixed an issue that could cause NPC models to become corrupted for player joining a co-op session, after an extended co-op playtime.
- Fixed an issue that could cause enemies to not be shown on the minimap during the “Cocodrilo” Special Operation.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the host to be stuck in a black screen after pressing “Save and Quit” in the final scoreboard.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Self-Help”, “Dear Diary” and “Freudian Field Day” achievements to not correctly unlock after meeting the required conditions.
- HD Texture Pack — Some assets appearing blurry
Developer comment: We have made some changes for the HD Texture Pack on PC that should decrease the blurriness that appeared for some players when using the HD Texture Pack. When looking into these reports, we are seeing players using graphics cards with less than 12 GB of VRAM available. When using the HD Texture Pack with less than the minimum required VRAM available, the performance and the look of the game can be worse than without the pack.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Aim Type” and “Weapon Wheel Interaction” options to reset to default when restarting the game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Vaas: Insanity DLC to become unavailable when signing-out and signing-in to the same Xbox Live profile.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to constantly be prompted with a “Quit Game” message after restarting from Rest mode.
- Fixed an issue that could cause weapons and weapon attachments to disappear.
Xbox Series X|S
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Menu cursor to get stuck on screen when opening the military escalation popup after loading a save.