Update 1.08 has arrived for Far Cry 6, and here’s the complete list of changes and fixes added with this patch. Going live and is available to players on PC, Playstation, and Xbox. The update adds new content and seeks to fix bugs within the game. As for update size, that will depend on which devices you are using to play. Here’s everything new with Far Cry 6 update 1.08 patch.
Far Cry 6 Update 1.08 Patch Notes
- Without HD Textures: 8.64 GB
- With HD Textures: 12.33 GB
- Xbox One: 12 GB
- Xbox Series: 25 GB
- Playstation 4: Between 17 – 22 GB
- PlayStation 5: 23 GB
With the update comes new content added to Far Cry 6 with Rambo All the Blood. In this all-new addition to the Far Cry 6 universe, you’ll team up with a Rambo superfan against the Yaran military in a blood-soaked rampage. Blending stealth with over-the-top action, Ubisoft wants to give players an experience right out of an 80’s action movie. Starting today, players can also purchase the Rambo bundle featuring Rambo-inspired gear.
Quality of Life updates
- Guerilla Camps: Upgrading Guerilla camps while in coop would previously trigger a constant popup for other players in the party. With update 1.08, this is no longer the case.
- Ammunition pick-up from enemies: A notification on the HUD will now be added when you are at max ammo and attempt to loot an enemy. Fixing the confusion of looting highlighted enemy bodies while receiving no loot or ammo.
- Enemy health bars and icons in vehicles: A change in display to properly differentiate between vehicle health, enemy health, and enemy type, now enemy markers will be hidden when inside of a vehicle.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite respawn loop during the “Paradise Lost” mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the aim sensitivity to reset when closing the options menu.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the HUD to disappear under certain circumstances completely.
- Fixed an issue that caused warning messages to not correctly be affected by the Red Color Group settings in the Colors menu.
- Fixed several issues that could cause the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a host to be unable to kick a client during a co-op session.
- Fixed an issue that could cause enemy snipers to infinitely respawn in the restricted areas between Oasis Plains and Palma Forest.
- Fixed an issue that could cause enemies to respawn too frequently in the Costa Del Mar area.
- Fixed an issue that could cause enemies to respawn too frequently in the Savannah Fields area.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the mission to not properly end after completing “Operation National Treasure” after delivering the tank under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused the enemy tagging always to be active, even when turning it off in the options menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “UI and Fonts scaling” options to not apply to all HUD elements when playing DLC.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to fall out of bounds when interacting with a Memory Link.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a SNOWSHOE-73FDEEE5 error on Xbox consoles when using the Ubisoft Connect store.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a black screen when launching Far Cry 6 on Xbox consoles under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite loading screen after launching a DLC.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite loading screen when starting a Special Operation.
- Fixed an issue that could soft-lock the game or cause the game to crash if a player clicked the Ubisoft Connect button in the main menu with the Ubisoft Connect disabled.
Far Cry 6 is available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Amazon Luna, and Google Stadia. Check out the Ubisoft website for anyone looking for more information regarding update patch 1.08 or Far Cry 6.