FNAF Security Breach has today launched its December 23 update on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. As the game was just released a week ago, you shouldn’t be going into this expecting a heap of bug fixes or some fresh new content to experience. With that being said, the few bug fixes the update does bring overall make the game a stronger product in the end. These issues were reported by the community, so be sure to keep reporting any issues you come into contact with. Without further adieu though, here’s everything new with FNAF Security Breach in its December 23 update!
FNAF Security Breach December 23 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to interact with a recharge station outside of Parts and Service.
- Fixed an issue with Freddy being available too early when exiting the sewers.
- Fixed an issue with users not being able to interact with arcades.
- Fixed an issue with a mission objective repeating itself and not properly updating.
- Moved two Retro CDs due to issues with Freddy being intermittently accessible. They’ve been pulled out of El Chips and Prize Counter and placed elsewhere in the world.
- Fixed an issue with security badges being available multiple times when they’re not supposed to.
As said, there’s nothing spectacular to talk about on show here. While FNAF Security Breach can benefit greatly from fixes to issues, you shouldn’t go in expecting a whole new game. What you can likely expect after the Christmas season though is some fresh updates and bug fixes in case you find anything else out of place. You can be sure as well that we’ll report on it so you’re well informed!