For everyone dropping into the new chapter of Fornite, they are going to find a number of changes on the new Battle Royale Island. A number of new items, locations, and challenges, and vaults for players to open. These Vaults are locations found around the map that, once opened, will provide the players who make their way inside a plethora of loot and weapons to use against their opponents. There are seven of these Vaults in Season 1 and it is important to know where to find them. This guide will show you all of the Vault locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1.
All Vault Locations in Fortnite
You can find these Vaults at the following locations:
- In the area to the northeast of The Daily Bugle inside a small Outpost.
- This Vault can be found on the island directly south of The Launchpad, off the east coast of Sanctuary.
- On the tip of the mainland South of Condo Canyon.
- In the snowy area to the southwest of Greasy Grove.
- North of Camp Cuddle.
- Northwest of Logjam Lumberyard.
- Directly to the south of Shifty Shafts.
When you get to these Vault locations, you will find a number of NPC, there is no need to feel threatened or engage them as they will not attack you.
To enter this Vault, you will need to two teammates to approach the door and stand in front of the scanner next to the door. In team modes, this is simple enough, just get a teammate to stand alongside you and the door will open. In solo, however, a player will need to spend gold to recruit an NPC to help with the process of opening a Vault. Either way, once the scanning is complete, you will be able to access the Vault, with this process able to be done at all locations.