If we think back to how Fortnite used to be, it has changed a lot. In the past, we only had some original skins and players running around familiar locations. Now, we have Gwen Stacy shooting guns, turning into chrome and phasing through walls. Not that it is something bad at all. It is quite fun. With every new season, we get new things on the map. One of them is Fortnite’s Points of Interest. These places are amazing because all of them tell a story, plus, they all have some hidden vaults and loot to get. POIs are part of Fortnite’s narrative, which is quite creative. This guide will put you on the right path if you want to find all new Fortnite POIs.
All Fortnite POIs Locations for Chapter 3 Season 4
Players that jump off the buss will see that some places on the map have changed. As with any other season, this is a way for Fortnite to keep its map fresh and tell a story with few words. With that in mind, here are the new Fortnite POIs that players can explore during a match:
- Fort Jonesy: This place has new buildings and different ways to move around. Players who land here will see that there are ziplines to cross to the fort faster and easier.
- Herald’s Sanctum: With Chrome being key for this season’s art and story, it is no surprise that the Sanctum is covered in it. It is a different but shiny sight when you land on Herald’s Sanctum. This liquid goes all the way to the beaches that stand close to this Fortnite Point of Interest.
- Reality Tree: Even if the game is set in an alternate universe with characters from all games, anime, and movies, it seems seasons flow like ours. Players will spot leaves that are changing into red and orange tones, signaling the arrival of autumn. Without a doubt, one of the most beautiful Fortnite POIs out there.
— Fortnite News (@FortniteBR) September 18, 2022
- Shimmering Shrine: This place changed a lot and not only in name. Previously, the place was known as Shuffled Shrines. Now, it shimmers, hence the name. Full of chrome, players can notice the changes right away.
- Lustrous Lagoon: The next of the new Fortnite POIs is Lustrous Lagoon. This one also had a name change because we all knew it as Lazy Lagoon in the past. The buildings are hanging from air balloons, and below you’ll be able to see the new liquid everywhere. This Lagoon is one of Fornite’s Points of Interest that sees a lot of changes with each new season.
- Cloudy Condos: Similar to the previous one, players can see the buildings floating up in the air. All of them are hanging by air balloons. In the past, we all knew it as Canyon Condos, and now, the new name fits the landscape.
These Fortnite POIs are a great way to keep the map fresh. This is something great for veteran players and ones that keep playing every day. There’s never one season that remains the same, and this is something good for those farming their battle pass and aiming for new skins.