Do you want to get all Mythic Weapons in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4? Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Just started, and there are a bunch of new cosmetics to unlock, including all-new Mythic Weapons. This guide will show you how to get all the new Mythic Weapons added in Season 4.
What are Mythic Weapons in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4?
Fortnite Battle Royale players have enjoyed the game’s fourth season, which is now in Chapter 3. This season has brought a lot of new content and features for players to enjoy. One of these additions is new Mythic Items. These items are either unique or advanced versions of existing items and are pretty rare to find. Mythic Weapons are one type of Mythic item that can be obtained as boss drops or upgraded versions of current weapons. These potent weapons can give you a massive advantage in Battle Royale matches.
How to get Mythic Weapons in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4
In this season, Fortnite has introduced only one Mythic Weapon. It is Herald’s Burst Rifle which can be obtained by defeating Herald. You can also upgrade EvoChrome Burst Rifle and EvoChrome Shotgun as uncommon mythic rarity weapons. You can find these two weapons in map locations such as Herald’s Sanctum, Cloudy Condos, Lustrous Lagoon, and Shimmering Shrine. Follow the steps below to obtain the only available Mythic Weapon (Herald’s Burst Rifle) in Chapter 3, Season 4.
- Find Herald is hiding in a hole on the map’s eastern side.
- Once you approach the eastern region, locate the place called “Herald’s Sanctum.” You might find the place easily since it has much Chrome surrounding it.
- We recommend you challenge her with a good team of players since she is difficult to defeat.
- Once you challenge her, she will protect herself inside a protective bubble.
- Once you have done enough damage, she will become vulnerable and send two chrome wolves to attack you.
- You must defeat those two wolves and continue attacking Heral once two wolves are eliminated. Remember to take enough healing items since Herald fires with rapid-fire SMG, which will make a rain of bullets upon you.
- Once Herald is defeated, she drops Herald’s Burst Rifle as a reward.
These steps you need to follow to get the only Mythic Weapon (Herald’s Burst Rifle) in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4. Good luck unlocking all the new Mythic Weapons! We hope that this guide has been helpful for you. Be sure to check back regularly, as we will be updating our website with any new information on how to unlock these weapons.