Rather recently, Fortnite’s collaboration with Discord was leaked. This means we now have a new set of quests to tackle soon: The Fortnite Paradise Discord Quests. There are 6 quests in total that we can expect to be working on. Each is supposed to give up a really cool reward that is unavailable otherwise. The Paradise Discord Quests will continue until October 2nd, 2022, at 5:59 EST. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about completing all of Fortnite’s Paradise Discord Quests!
How to Start the Fortnite Paradise Discord Quests
- Join any official Fortnite Discord Server. A list of them can be found here.
- The Paradise Discord Server will have a Discord Quest channel, where an announcement message will be posted. Read this to learn how to get started.
- Click on the “Start” button that can be found with the announcement message. This will allow you to participate.
- You will get a private message from the Discord bot, asking you to link your Epic Games account. Follow the directions to link your accounts.
- Now the first task is unlocked, and available to complete.
Keep in mind that every time you complete a task, the next task will automatically be unlocked at the same time.
How to Complete all Fortnite Paradise Discord Quests
Here are the quests you will be given to complete so that you can claim all of the rewards:
- Assist Teammates with 10 Eliminations
- This one’s pretty easy! Simply help deal damage to enemies that your teammates are already fighting 10 seaparate times.
- Catch 15 Fish
- This one should be simple as well. Ideally, to do this you should try to drop into the map in an area like Sleepy Sound, or somewhere that has a lot of fishing areas. Then, you should just pull out your fishing rod and get to work!
- Survive 5th Storm Circle 3 Times
- This one might take a while longer, considering it will take 3 separate matches to complete. All you have to do, though, is survive until the circle shrinks 5 separate times in 3 different matches.
- Deal 3,000 Damage to Opponents
- This one may seem pretty easy, but it will take quite a while to rack up 3,000 damage. To make this a bit quicker, I’d advise shooting at everybody you come across, since you don’t have to get the damage all from one opponent, or even in one match.
- Heal Yourself: 300 Points
- This is easily the more simple challenge. All you have to do is heal yourself when you’ve taken damage. An easy way to do this is to set yourself on fire, or take fall damage!
- Place Top 10 in Solo 3 Times
- This one can be done quickly. Simply take a passive stance when it comes to each solo match and do a lot of hiding. You can skate by to 10th place or higher without shooting your gun once!
By the time you complete your Fortnite Paradise Discord Quests, you will have collected 3 cool new rewards.
- After completing one task: Chrome-ified Reality Tree Banner Icon
- After completing three tasks: Banana Flip Loading Screen
- After completing six tasks: Chrome Flow Wrap
Now you can run around in style with your new Fortnite x Discord rewards!