Since the new season dropped yesterday, naturally, so did a whole new set of Fortnite Season 4 quests and challenges! As always, each seasonal set of quests gives 7 new quests and challenges in Fortnite each week. Each quest or challenge awards you 20,000 XP, meaning you can obtain 140,000 XP each week! Each of these new Fortnite quests and challenges will help you progress through the Battle Pass and get yourself some cool new skins and other cosmetics. So, let’s take a peek at what’s going on with Fortnite’s Season 4: Week 1 new quests and challenges, and maybe learn how to complete them too!
Fortnite Season 4: Week 1 seasonal quests and challenges
- Bust through a door at Cloudy Condos and No Sweat Insure. (2)
- This one is pretty simple. All you have to do is find the buildings for Cloudy Condos and No Sweat Insure and bust through the front door. Ta-Da! Fortnite Quest and Challenge #1 – Complete
- Hit opponents while sliding. (10)
- This one is a bit different for every console. The main idea is to get moving fast enough so you can slide, then finally, hit somebody while you are in the process 10 separate times.
- Xbox – press right analog stick
- PlayStation – Press right analog stick
- Switch – Press right analog stick
- PC – Left Ctrl
- Damage players with the Lever Action Shotgun or the Suppressed Submachine Gun. (350)
- The only work you have to put into this one, aside from actually dealing the damage is collecting the correct weapons for the job! Since weapons typically drop randomly, you will be relying on your luck a bit. However, you only have to deal 350 total damage! This is one of the easier quests and challenges you will find in Fortnite.
- Drive different types of chromed vehicles. (3)
- This one is the same as in most games. You simply have to find a vehicle that’s in decent enough condition to drive, walk up to it, and interact with it. Once you’re in you can drive around, switch seats, or hop back out. Make sure you do this with 3 separate vehicles and make sure they are chromed!
- Purchase an item from Panther, Mancake, or The Underwriter. (1)
- You can find Mancake at the building to the East of Rocky Reels
- Panther can be found by the large gas station Northeast of Rocky Reels
- If you check out the main “U” shaped building of Tilted Towers, you’ll find The Underwriter
- You only need to purchase 1 item from either of these NPC’s, making this a quick and easy challenge in Fortnite.
- Catch Fish (3)
- This one will take some time since there’s a waiting period once you’ve cast your line. However, you only need to catch 3 fish, so it won’t be too bad!
- Dislodge a Runaway Boulder with a slide kick. (1)
- You can learn how to slide kick here.
- Hunt different kinds of wildlife. (3)
- For this one, you simply locate three different types of animals and hunt them like you would another player.
- Repair vehicles. (350)
- All you need to do this challenge is a repair torch. Collect one, and the rest will be easy!
Now that you know all of the Fortnite Season 4: Week 1 Quests and Challenges, leveling through the Battle Pass should be a breeze!