With the start of Week 11 of Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 7, a new batch of Epic and Legendary Quests is ready to be completed. The third Legendary Quest for this week tasks you with finding and collecting a vintage can of cat food in Catty Corner or Craggy Cliffs. While it is nice for the game to tell you to go to Catty Corner or Craggy Cliffs, you will still need to find one of the multiple locations of the cat food. This guide will show you where to Collect a Vintage Can of Cat Food in Catty Corner or Craggy Cliffs in Fortnite.
Where to Collect a Vintage Can of Cat Food in Fortnite
To complete the challenge, you only need to find one vintage can of cat food, but there are six possible spawn locations between Catty Corner and Craggy Cliffs with three at each one. Once you decide which location you want to travel to, actually completing the challenge is easy. Approach the can with a blue glow and interact with it to complete the challenge.
Here is a breakdown of all the locations you can find vintage cans of cat food in Fortnite.
- Catty Corner
- When facing the gas station, the can of cat food can be found at the front left corner of the store.
- Found near a pile of trash in the northern part of the map.
- In the northeast part of the map, there is a can next to a vending machine.
- Craggy Cliffs
- On the road approaching the factory at the north of the location.
- Near the warehouse to the east side of the map.
- There is a boating warehouse to the south of the warehouse mentioned above. The can can be found there.
Once you find and interact with one of the cans of cat food at either Catty Corner or Craggy Cliffs and the challenge is complete, you will be rewarded 30,000 XP for leveling up your Fortnite Battle Pass. You will also be able to move on to the next Legendary Quest for Week 11: Collect a Vase of Flowers from Lazy Lake.
Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 7 is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, PC, iOS, and Android.