NBA’s upcoming All-Star game has sports fans waiting on the edge of their seats. If you’re one of them, you can get a taste of the festivities by jumping into Fortnite, as the game isn’t just about shooting stuff. Up until February 23rd, Fortnite players can jump into Creative mode to find basketball hoop locations. If you want to check out all this new hub has to offer before it’s too late, our guide should help you track down all the hoops.
Where to Find All Basketball Hoops in Fortnite
Fortnite is known to add some new features or events with every update, and this time is no different. In this cool hub inspired by the All-Star game, they introduced a new set of quests in the lead-up to the anticipated event. Among those quests, you have to sink some baskets. This can net you XP as well as unlock High Hoops Spray.
There are 30 basketball hoop locations within this hub in Fortnite. You’ll find them indoors and outdoors.
Main Building/First Floor Basketball Hoop Locations
On the first floor of the main building in the Fortnite hub, you’ll find 9 basketball hoops. These are listed below:
- In the main court area, there’s a garbage can on a high shelf.
- Also in the main court area, there are 2 basketball hoops.
- Check both ends of the main court area to find 2 hoops hidden behind the “Most Popular” panels.
- Near the stairs, there’s a hoop behind the “Photo #1” booth.
- By the exit to the backyard, there’s a hoop on top of a dolly.
- Near the exit to the front yard, you’ll find 2 hoops tucked away on each side of the hall.
Main Building/Second Floor Basketball Hoop Locations
In this new Fortnite hub, you’ll find 4 basketball hoops on the second floor. This will get you closer to unlocking the High Hoops Spray.
- When you walk up the stairs, you’ll see 2 hoops on either end of the walkway.
- Additionally, there’s a restaurant nearby, and inside are 2 hoops on the fireplaces to the left and right of the countertop.
Front Yard Hoop Locations
On the front lawn, there are 12 basketball hoops:
- When you enter the front yard and take a right, you’ll see 4 hoops. 2 will be on a court, and 2 will be on a wall.
- Stay near the court and look to the bleachers to find a garbage can that acts as a hoop.
- There’s a small clothing shop that has a garbage basket nearby.
- Go behind the clothing shop to find a garbage basket as well as 2 other hoops hanging on the wall.
- There’s another court near the right corner that has a hoop on the court, a hoop hidden by a fence, and a garbage basket near the court.
- Near the left side of the court, you’ll see two corn hole boards that have a garbage basket between them.
Backyard Hoop Locations
There are just 4 basketball hoops hidden in the backyard in this Fortnite location.
- As soon as you enter the backyard, turn around to see a bunch of shelves that’ll have 2 garbage baskets on them.
- From the shelves, turn around to see 2 hoops. One is above a bus while the other is nearby a wall.
Once you find the basketball hoop locations in the Creative portion of Fortnite, it’s time to start shooting. The only way you can sink any hoops is to wait for your moment. Your throwing arch continues to change, so have some patience before you shoot. From there, you can enjoy this epic All-Star crossover.
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 1 is available on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo, PC, Android, and iOS.