With a new week of Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 7 comes a new set of Legendary Challenges. For the fourth challenge of Week 10, you will be tasked with placing three video cameras around the map. The challenge itself isn’t hard, but finding the locations you place the cameras might be a bit confusing. This guide will show you where to place video cameras in Fortnite.
Where to Place Video Cameras in Fortnite
There are a lot of camera locations that you can choose from, but since you will need to place down three of them, it is probably best to head to Retail Row or Slurpy Swamp. There are three cameras at Retail close to each other and two at Slurpy Swamp with a third at the nearby Holly Hatchery. By going to any of these three locations, it will help you get the challenge done quickly and effectively.
Below is a map showing all of the possible locations that the video cameras can be placed in Fortnite.
Here is a list of where to find the video camera locations at Slurpy Swamp and Holly Hatchery as well as Retail Row.
- Holly Hatchery- The camera can be found near the house south of the location surrounded by an energy field.
- Slurpy Swamp #1- When leaving the factory towards the north, the camera will be next to a bridge.
- Slurpy Swamp #2- On the hill northeast of the factory, next to the whiteboard.
- Retail Row #1- To the west of the yellow house, the camera will be found next to a set of trees.
- Retail Row #2- Head over to the Noms Supermarket and look under a tree to the north of it.
- Retail Row #3- The camera can be found next to the road heading to the southeast corner of Retail Row.
Once the three video cameras are placed and the challenge is complete, you will be rewarded 30,000 XP for leveling up your Fortnite Battle Pass. You will also be able to move on to the next Legendary Challenge for Week 10: Visit the Abductor.
Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 7 is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, PC, iOS, and Android.