Forza Horizon 5 July 19 update is now live for PC and Xbox consoles. You’ll find all the changes and fixes heading to Playground Games’ popular racing sim in the latest Forza Horizon 5 update on this page.
Along with the new Hot Wheels DLC and brand new Series 10 content, the Forza Horizon 5 July 19th update includes a host of fresh features, improvements, and fixes to polish up the game’s already impressive driving experience.
Among the new features in the Forza Horizon, 5 July 19th update are new car customization options, including Hot Wheels semi-slick race tire compound and Spectraflame paint in 12 different colors. Elsewhere, the patch improves stability and performance while also adding a new save recovery system.
Rounding off the Forza Horizon 5 July 19th update are a selection of fixes, touching on the auction house, TAA on PC, online play, and specific cars such as the Koenigsegg Jesko and Volkswagen Beetle ’66.
Check out the complete Forza Horizon 5 July 19th update patch notes for all the details.
Forza Horizon 5 July 19 Update Patch Notes
- Various stability and performance improvements
- New Save Recovery System has been added. If loss of save data is detected, players will be shown a pop-up offering to restore a previous backup.
- Players will not be able to recover lost saves from prior to Series 10 with this new system.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to lose credits if their Auction House bid failed
- Fixed an issue where certain cars were more unstable when using simulated steering after a physics change in Series 9
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Horizon Tour in Festival Playlist to autocomplete
- Fixed the timer in Test Driver: Horizon Wilds – Off the Beaten Trail
- ANNA and VO are now affected by the Speech Volume setting
- Player character prosthetics will now be consistent in the V10 Story cutscenes
- Fixed a bug that could cause loud echoes in Forza Vista when opening car parts
New Car Customization features
- New Hot Wheels Semi-Slick Race Tyre Compound
- Hot Wheels Spectraflame paint featuring 12 colors variation
Forza Horizon 5 July 19 – Online
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Win Screen timer to show 0 seconds when completing a Story Mission in Co-op
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to timeout when joining an EventLab event in Co-op
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from getting challenged in Eliminator when displaying the Telemetry UI
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be kicked back to Freeroam during Horizon Open
Forza Horizon 5 July 19 – Cars
- Fixed an issue where the Koenigsegg Jesko was able to reach unintended top speed
- Fixed an issue where the Volkswagen Beetle ’66 passenger side front window wasn’t showing tint from the cockpit camera view
- Fixed an issue with the McLaren 620R passenger side headlight not working as intended
- Fixed an issue with the Audi TT RS 2018 where the “Unable to Paint” message was not appearing when trying to paint mirrors
Forza Horizon 5 July 19 – PC
- Fixed wheels appearing very blurry with TAA enabled
- Fixed Photo Mode sometimes appears white or black when TAA is enabled