Galactic Mining Corp is a roguelite produced and developed by Windybeard. While the main draw is the mining, it isn’t the only thing players can do. Sail across the stars and see how lucrative your mining company can be. Your company will accomplish a great deal. But that’s only as long as you invest properly.
Galactic Mining Corp Features
With an economy-based mechanic, there are dozens of things to do. Here are some of the features that give a player various tasks:
- Near-endless Leveling – improve facilities and crew members to help speed things up. And upgrade mud so that drilling becomes more lucrative. Yes, even mud can turn a profit for your company.
- Drill Planetary Cores – drill planet cores to yield valuable currency. Use core pieces at the ‘Coratorium’ for various awesome rewards.
- Collectathon – the more you collect in Galactic Mining Corp, the more valuable your company will be.
- Explore the Stars – explore and unlock galaxy maps as you expand your company. Find comets, moons, and other astral bodies. Each of these has its own unique resource to acquire.
- Expand Your Company – as you collect revenue in this roguelite, you can expand the rooms your company has. Don’t forget to fill each of your facilities with a couple of reliable crew members.
- Hand Drawn Artwork – enjoy tons of colorful art, all completely original. It also comes complete with an original soundtrack.
Galactic Mining Corp will become Steam’s next roguelite on May 18 for $12.99. Gamers for Good, a non-profit organized that builds awareness for charitable opportunities, will receive a percentage of all sales from the roguelite. Head to Steam to add it to your wishlist
Do you think you can run a company? Will it be a lucrative endeavor? How will you handle the dangers of the universe? Let me know in the comments!