Patch 1.4’s events are coming to an end in Genshin Impact, and to conclude the patch, miHoYo has introduced a new web event in the game. The web event is called Hilidream Camp, and it revolves around the upcoming patch 1.5 in Genshin Impact. Players will help Hilichurls craft furnishings and later decorate a small area.
Our Other Genshin Impact Guides
- Best Weapon and Artifacts for Zhongli
- How To Check-In and Claim Rewards to HoYoLAB
- Best Weapon and Artifacts for Childe
How to Craft Furnishings in Hilidream Camp Web Event
To craft furnishings, players need to combine 3 out of the 4 available materials in the crafting area. These materials include Wooden Bundle, Bucket, Slime Bowl, and Parchment. Players can earn these materials by simply completing the daily tasks which are listed on the web page of the event. The tasks will refresh every day, so make sure to log in daily.
The first attempt of a day for crafting a furnishing will take no time. However, the subsequent attempt will take 1 minute to craft. The third and onward attempts of the day will take 3 minutes to craft.
There are a total of 16 combinations that players can craft using the materials. Any combination outside these 16 will fail and result in a dud. Here is the list of every combination possible in the Hilidream camp web event.
- Hilichurl Bed: Wooden Bundle + Bucket + Slime Bowl
- Downy Carpet: Slime Bowl + Slime Bowl + Parchment
- Dancing Tree: Bucket + Bucket + Parchment
- Stone Stove: Bucket + Slime Bowl + Parchment
- Folding Screen: Wood Bundle + Wood Bundle + Parchment
- Low Stone Stool: Wood bundle + Slime Bowl + Slime Bowl
- Mysterious Wooden Ladder: Wood Bundle + Bucket+ Parchment
- Round Stone Table: Wood Bundle + Wood Bundle + Slime Bowl
- Storage Cabinet: Wood Bundle + Wood Bundle + Bucket
- Broom: Parchment + Parchment + Slime Bowl
- Mitachurl Mask: Wood Bundle + Slime bowl + Parchment
- Paper Hanging Lamp: Bucket + Bucket + Bowl
- Hilichurl Mask Rack: Bucket + Bucket + Wood
- Small Lamp: Slime Bowl + Slime Bowl + Bucket
- An Unusual Portrait: Parchment + Parchment + Bucket
- Multipurpose Pot: Wood Bundle + Parchment + Parchment
Keep in mind you cannot reuse items. Another thing to note is that the order of placing these materials in the crafting area does not matter.
Once you have crafted a furnishing, you can start placing it inside the room by clicking on the middle button at the bottom right menu.
Each time you craft a new furnishing, you’ll get an in-game reward. Players can earn a total of 120 Primogems by crafting all 16 furnishings. The event will last until April 27 and will end before the release of patch 1.5
Hopefully, this guide helped you in completing the Hilidream Camp web event in Genshin Impact. If it did, be sure to let us know in the comments below. As well, share it around so it can help others.