Genshin Impact was recently updated to add a brand new region named Dragonspine, bringing with it a slew of new items, recipes, weapons, and materials, among other things. One of these new materials, starsilver, looks to be highly sought out as it is used in the forging of several new items and weapons. One of those weapons is a four-star claymore called the Snow-Tombed Starsilver, which is a great weapon in its own right, but the others are nothing to laugh at, either. Considering there is a great deal of potential for the ore, as well, it may continue to be as desired as it is right now so we’re bringing you a guide to help you efficiently farm a great supply of the stuff.
Where to Find Starsilver
Starsilver can only be found in the new Dragonspine region, naturally, but the area where it can be found is quite wide, like a lot of other ores. In the interest of efficiency though, I’ve created a list of areas where there are more spawn points so that way you can farm more and more often.
- Starglow Cavern
- East of Entombed City Outskirts
- Southeast of Skyfrost Nail: There is a peninsula in this area that goes out into the sea that has four or five nodes on it
- East of Ancient Palace: The coastline east of the Ancient Palace has about six or seven nodes on it
- Northern Entrance to Dragonspire
While you can’t really go very far without finding a node of starsilver, not all areas spawn a lot of nodes, not all of them spawn a lot of starsilver, and not all nodes regenerate quickly. It’s also recommended that you be on the lookout for nodes even when you’re out and about doing quests and doing other things in Dragonspine. Almost every recipe that currently uses starsilver requires a pretty high amount of the stuff so you will always need to be watching if you want anything that it uses.
More Genshin Impact Guides
- Genshin Impact Guide – How to Get the Summit Shaper
- Genshin Impact Guide – How to Get the Crown of Insight
- Genshin Impact Guide – Where to Find Chilled Meat
What do you think starsilver would be good for in the next update? Have you made anything with starsilver yet and have you made good use of it? Let us know in the comments section below!