Genshin Impact version 2.4 added a brand new region called Enkanomiya. It was once known as the island of Byakuyakoku and believed to be the place of origin of the Watatsumi people. Now sank under Inazuma, it needs to be accessed through a deep pool east of the Sangonomiya Shrine. However, after reaching the Genshin Impact underwater region and doing the many newly added quests there, a lot of players seem to not be able to leave Enkanomiya!
Many players are concerned that they are stuck in this location until the whole “From Dust to Dawn in Byakuyakoku” and “Erebos’ Secret” quest lines are completed. But there is actually a really simple way to get back to the surface.
How to Gain Access and Leave Enkanomiya in Genshin Impact
First, to unlock Enkanomiya in Genshin Impact 2.4, you need to complete a few requirements first:
- Reach Adventure Rank 30 or above.
- Complete the “Chapter II: Act III – Omnipresence Over Mortals” Archon Quest.
- Complete the “The Still Water’s Flow” and “The Moon-Bathed Deep” World Quests.
- Then go to the glowing pool of water east of Sangonomiya Shrine.
Now how to escape the place. Getting out of the underwater region is actually really easy. YouTuber ZaFrostPet has made a quick and painless video tutorial above; you can watch it or follow these straightforward steps below:
- Open up the map menu by pressing the minimap at the top left of the screen, from Paimon Menu > Map, or pressing the “M” key on PC.
- Click the star icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Pick any region you want to go to; Monstadt, Liyue, or Inazuma.
- Choose any Teleport Waypoint you want.
- To go back to Enkanomiya, instead of redoing your steps, check out your map again. Enkanomiya region is now added to the list, and you should be able to use the same Waypoint method.