Divine Bridle is a quest item in Genshin Impact that you will obtain after completing the “Hyperion’s Dirge” World Quest in Enkanomiya, where you need to collect three Offerings at different locations and then give them to an NPC named Aberaku. Divine Bridle itself has no use in the questline but instead will be needed during “The Phaethons’ Syrtos” World Quest. Continue reading below for a guide on how to complete “Hyperion’s Dirge” and gain Divine Bridle.
Genshin Impact: Where to Find Aberaku for “Hyperion’s Dirge”
First, begin the “Hyperion’s Dirge” quest by traveling to the three locations in Enkanomiya highlighted above and activating five Key Sigils slots around each spot. Aberaku’s projection will be summoned after triggering the mechanism. Aberaku must be summoned three times in three different locations using a total of 15 Key Sigils. When Aberaku’s projection appears, talk to him, and three mini trials will begin. After completing the trials, players will receive the Offerings they need to continue the quest:
- “Narrow Inquiries”:
- Located in the northeast of the northwest Teleport Waypoint in The Narrows.
- Defeat Primordial Bathysmal Vishaps in less than 30 seconds.
- “Temple Inquiries”:
- Located in the northwest of the central Teleport Waypoint in the Evernight Temple area.
- Vanquish the Rifthounds in less than 60 seconds.
- “Serpent’s Heart Inquiries”:
- Located in the east of the second southernmost Teleport Waypoint in The Serpent’s Heart.
- Beat Abyss Mages in less than 60 seconds.
How to Obtain Divine Bridle After Finishing “Hyperion’s Dirge” in Genshin Impact
After you complete all the mini trials, simply follow these steps to finish the “Hyperion’s Dirge” quest:
- Use the central Teleport Waypoint of Dainichi Mikoshi.
- Look behind, then jump down to the bottom.
- You should find a narrow gate with two torches and a chest in front of it. Light the torches using a Pyro character. There are two Ruin Guards nearby, but you don’t have to defeat them.
- The gate will open. Go inside to find Aberaku and talk to him.
- Put the three Offerings on the three stone altars behind Aberaku. A Phase Gate will then appear in the middle of the room.
- Walk to the Phase Gate and you will ascend above the Dainichi Mikoshi temple.
- Talk to Aberaku for one last time and you should obtain the Divine Bridle as well as the “Light and Dark, Dusk and Dawn” Achievement.
If you need a more detailed walkthrough, you can watch YouTuber WoW Quests’s video above.
Genshin Impact: How to Complete The Still Water’s Flow Quest
Genshin Impact is available on PC, Android, iOS, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 platforms.