With the addition of two Polearm users, Shenhe and Yun Jin, Genshin Impact version 2.4 adds a total of 46 playable characters to the open-world action title. It’s obviously not easy to pick better characters from such a large pool for your team composition. To help you, here are the character tier lists for the best DPS, Sub-DPS, and Support in Genshin Impact 2.4, based on popular sources such as Genshin.gg (with the chart template from Tiermaker).
Genshin Impact 2.4 Tier List: Best Main DPS
In Genshin Impact, the Main DPS characters are the ones who spend the majority of their time on the field because they can deal a lot of damage and are essentially the leader of your team.
- S: Ayaka (C0), Ganyu (C1), Hu Tao (C1)
- A: Eula (C0), Itto (C0), Tartaglia (C0), Xiao (C0)
- B: Diluc (C0), Klee (C0), Yoimiya (C0)
- C: Keqing (C0), Ningguang (C1), Noelle (C6), Yanfei (C1),
- D: Razor (C4)
Genshin Impact 2.4 Character Tier List: Best Sub-DPS
Meanwhile, Sub-DPS are characters who provide your team with an additional source of Elemental Damage, relying on their Elemental Skills and Bursts. They’re also the ones who can get your team’s Elemental Reactions going.
- S: Xingqiu (C6)
- A: Albedo (C0), Venti (C0), Xiangling (C6)
- B: Beidou (C2), Fischl (C6)
- C: Kaeya (C2), Lisa (C2), Aloy (C4)
- D: Amber (C0), Traveler Anemo (C6), Traveler Geo (C6)
Genshin Impact 2.4 Tier List: Best Support
Generally speaking, Support here refers to characters that can heal and/or provide defensive options as well as having great synergy with the DPS characters depending on their Elements or Skills.
- S: Bennett (C1), Kazuha (C0), Raiden (C0), Zhongli (C0)
- A: Mona (C0), Sucrose (C6)
- B: Jean (C0), Kokomi (C0), Rosaria (C6), Sara (C2), Shenhe (C0), Yun Jin (C0)
- C: Barbara (C0), Gorou (C0), Qiqi (C0), Sayu (C1), Thoma (C1), Xinyan (C1)
- D: Chongyun (C1), Traveler Electro (C6)