Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint is just around the corner – October for a matter of fact! However, you can play the game this week! Ubisoft is running a closed beta from 5 September through 9 September for Xbox One, PS4, and PC. It is available to players who pre-order Ghost Recon Breakpoint, UPLAY subscribers, and players who have signed up on the Ubisoft site will also have a chance of getting access. The beta is available for pre-download now.
In a press release, Ubisoft said:
We’re excited to now be able to share more information on pre-load and access times, as well as the PvE content that will be available during the beta. On behalf of the entire team, we want to thank those of you who have pre-ordered and registered – we’re thrilled to finally be able to share a piece of the game we’ve been working on!
The beta will have a lot on offer. Players will have access to several regions and missions in PvE, all of which will be playable in co-op with 3 friends. The newly announced PvP mode ‘Ghost War’ will not be available in the beta.
Here is a breakdown on everything on offer in the Ghost Recon Breakpoint beta:
- Smuggler Coves
- Mount Hodgson
- Sinking Country
- Fen Bog
- Operation Greenstone: Two missions from the main storyline.
- Auroa Missions: Side missions to discover more about the island and its inhabitants.
- Faction Missions: Eight new Factions missions per day.
- Murmurs: Small flying drones that will swarm the unprepared.
- Aamons: Mid-size land drones that pack a punch with agility to match.
- Behemoths: Large drones with massive firepower and heavy armor.
What do you make of Ghost Recon Breakpoint? Did you play Wildlands, and do the improvements to Breakpoint make you excited? Let us know in the comments below!