Calling all deck builders! Mixed Realms Ltd has announced that their rogue-esque deck-building game Gordian Quest will be available on March 27, 2020. This new deck features unique strategy and combat options while taking players on a dangerous trek to conquer the pernicious evil wreaking havoc all over the land.
Players build their decks and create the perfect team to take on the mysterious evil invading the world of Gordian Quest. These teams will take on various challenging missions while strengthening the players’ deck and gaining new attributes. Gordian Quest gives players the option of adding unique skills and combat styles to their deck. Players are also given the choice of equipping their teams with specialized weaponry and armor. Players are also encouraged to create bonds for their characters; these bonds range anywhere from friendship to mentorship to love, and can drastically alter the characters’ combat styles.
Some of Gordian Quest early access features include:
- Create a custom party – choose from a variety of heroes, each with their own unique class, skills, and playstyle.
- Train and equip your team – customize your heroes and tailor your weaponry and armor to master the challenges ahead.
- Gather rare items – special items can be located throughout your quest, which can give you an edge in battle.
- Choose your own adventure – you determine the path you take, choose between side quests and special events, and determine the ending based on your decisions.
- Enjoy endless replayability – every playthrough offers new and unique maps and dungeons.
- Choose your difficulty – Gordian Quest is perfect for casual and hardcore players alike.
- Customize your play – learn new lore and unlock new areas of the map, increasing rewards and challenges.
Additional features and content for the full version:
- Foster hero relationships – form bonds between characters to unlock unique combo options.
- Extra adventures – four new Acts to explore, complete with quests, unique items, and characters to discover.
- More heroes – meet new heroes from all over, each with unique abilities, motivations, and dialogue.
- Rollover rewards – take your rewards with you on every playthrough.
- The fun never ends – a new Endless mode gives players the option of making their game a neverending saga, which means the questing, grinding, collecting, and battles never stop.
- PVP – battle other players using your customized team.
This new deck-building game offers a wholly unique combat style, offering players the ability to combine turn-based combat and card battling styles. Players are challenged to use strategy in order to gain an advantage in their battles. Battles in Gordian Quest follow a traditional two-sided format, comprised of the player and enemy teams.
This exciting new game offers unique features and literal endless fun, looking at you Endless mode. Gordian Quest provides everything we love about deck-building games along with everything we love about action RPGs. Look out Steamers; this game is coming out soon!