Gran Turismo 7 has received a new update today, which makes it the third update in just a week. The team at Polyphony Digital has been rolling out updates frequently in order to try and react to fan pressure over the state of the game. The Gran Turismo 7 1.09 update patch notes mostly contain bug fixes and improvements to the state of the game. However, in a PlayStation Blog post that coincided with the update, Gran Turismo head Kazunori Yamauchi announced that further improvements would be coming to the game. Players who owned Gran Turismo 7 during the server outage last week and who play the game before April 25 will also receive 1 million credits in compensation. For now, players will need to wait for any further updates that improve the game. For everything that has been changed/improved today, check out the full patch notes below.
Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.09 Patch Notes March 25
Improvements and Adjustments
1. Daytona International Speedway
– Fixed an issue where swerving suddenly into the pits on the Tri-Oval and Road Course caused the pitstop sequence to be skipped and the car going straight to the exit.
2. Sport & Lobby
– Fixed a very rare issue where an application error would occur in an online race or Lobby when entering a race event.
3. My Page
– Fixed an issue where the stats for Clean Races, Fastest Laps, Pole Positions, and Victories in the “Sport” category in the Profile section would not display correctly.
– Fixed an issue where the value for the “Races” statistic in the “Sport” category in the Profile section was displayed as double the correct amount.
– Fixed a rare issue where the game progression would reset if the game was started with an unstable network connection.
Gran Turismo 7 is available now exclusively on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4. Gran Turismo 7’s 1.09 update is available to download from today.