Today, Codemasters went live with update 4.01 to their latest racing game, GRID Legends, along with the accompanying patch notes. According to the official GRID Legends 4.01 patch notes, the latest update added the second premium DLC pack Enduring Spirit, to the game. Apart from this, the GRID Legends patch 4.01 also includes multi-class endurance events, Fuji International Speedway, and more. So, without any more introduction, here is the complete patch notes list for the 4.01 update to GRID Legends.
Grid Legends 4.01 update patch notes
This patch coincides with the release of the second premium DLC pack – Enduring Spirit. You can read more about that and some other updates here.
- An issue that resulted in players not given control of their vehicle in Multi-Class events has been fixed
- Ghosted vehicles, after resetting to track no longer have full collision in Classic Car-Nage events
- Several errors that caused unexpected behaviors across a handful of circuits have been amended
- An issue with the host re-joining a session which immediately ended the next race has been resolved
Driven to Glory & Career
- Several fixes have been made pertaining to the completion of Objectives, event unlocking criteria
- Multiple minor UI fixes have been made throughout the game
- Several stability adjustments have been made, reducing the frequency of game crashes
- Several translations and localization tweaks have been made, as well as the removal of some debug strings
- A handful of placeholder voice lines have been removed
After reading through the patch notes for the GRID Legends 4.01 update patch, you can find the game available on PC, PlayStation 4 & 5, and Xbox One & Series X|S. Outside the GRID Legends update patch, head to the GRID Legends official website to follow future updates. Lastly, you can follow the team at Codemasters and learn about any other projects they might have in the works on their development website.