Guilty Gear Strive has today launched its 1.16 update on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. Today’s update brings about the final character being added as part of Season Pass 1 lineup of DLC, also known as Testament. They bring with them a new stage titled White House Reborn, alongside a brand new set of background music (BGM), among other fixes across bugs that have been plaguing the game. All in all, a great update that fans of the game should easily be excited for. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with Guilty Gear Strive in its 1.16 update!
Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.16 Patch Notes
- Added “Testament” as a playable character.
- Added additional stage “White House Reborn.”
- Added Testament’s BGM,”Like a Weed, Naturally, as a Matter of Course”
- Added avatar items for Testament.
- Added the BGM below to Gallery Mode:
- A Fixed Idea (GG Testament’s theme)
- A Fixed Idea (Arranged)
- Bloodstained Linage (GGXX Testament’s Theme)
*The BGM items can be accessed after obtaining them via “fishing.”
- Reduced the connection time for some network connections.
- Due to this change, the avatar icons displayed on the Ranking screen, etc. will not be displayed until logging in after applying the Ver 1.16 patch.
- In Player Matches, the match will no longer start until the spectator is ready.
- When viewing other players’ R-Codes, you can now cancel loading with the cancel button.
- Added new Digital Figure Mode, where players can create original dioramas by combining characters and scenery that appear in the game.
- This mode can be accessed via Collection > Figure from the Main Menu
- A network connection is required to upload your works and view those of other players. See here for more details about Digital Figure Mode.
- Added a dedicated fishing option for only Digital Figure related items.
- Digital Figure Mode items for Testament will be added in a later update.
- Fixed minor bugs.