Grave’s days of gunning down loads of enemies are just getting started in 2023 for Gungrave GORE. Developer Iggymob has loaded up a new round of updates for Gungrave GORE, with version 1.02 introducing a multitude of changes. This includes the expected gameplay improvements and bug fixes, but 1.02 also brings in Bunji as a playable character. In fact, the new update comes with a patch trailer, “The Wolf is coming”. We’ve attached the footage below for you to check out. There’s also the official Steam link if you wish the view the patch notes in full for Gungrave GORE 1.02.
Gungrave GORE 1.02 Patch Notes
Major Contents Update
- Added Charge Shot for Bunji
- Added Upgrades for Bunji
- Added Demolition Shot for Bunji
- Added ranged execution move for Bunji
- Added shield destruction functionality on Shoot up move
- Added Jump Shot for Bunji
- Polished Bunji’s basic movement about canceling other motions
- Added Dodge Shot for Bunji
- Bunji unlock is now available on Lab
- Added achievement trophies for Bunji
- Camera changes for controllable skills like Hell hound, Hellfire, and Death Sentence
- Added camera presentation for some Demolition shots like Raging Inferno
- Gimmicks that were against players removed
- Polished Dodge with stronger dodging mechanic and polished animation
- Polished Charging to be chained from various actions fluently
- Shooting will be executed on pressing the button
- Grave’s Charge Shot has 4 levels now
- Added Dodge Charge Shot and Jump Charge Shot
- Players can now change difficulty at Continue screen.
- Deleted auto target disabled state in smoke & deleted tutorial on the smoke
- Dodge shot shoots 6 bullets instead of 4 bullets
- Added UI effect for changing to full auto shooting mode
- Polished Boss NPCs’ attack speed and damage
- Made lock-on functionality more fluent while using certain skills
- Polished Idle motion
- Improved Quick turn functionality
- Improved parts when skills not being canceled while using them.
- Improved range and hit effect of mines
- Improved PC reaction when exploding objects are exploding
- Improved Grave’s moving speed
- Improved shooting functions to work when executed while shooting in full auto mode.
- Added glasses on Classic Grave
- Fixed issue that invincibility function not working after using skills: Bunji, Quartz
- Fixed issue that Fury mode being activated infinitely when Bunji uses Burst mode while on Full Auto mode.
- Fixed issue that Bunji not having height limits in his close combat.
- Fixed issue that Shots not being canceled when dodge is used while shooting: Grave, Bunji
- Fixed issue that NPCs shrinking down when hit by Bunji’s Shoot Up skill
- Fixed issue that some of the animations for Idle motion not being executed properly
- Fixed issue that the time between activating burst mode on a shot in full auto mode not matching the description in the burst mode tutorial.
- Fixed issue that cartoon mode not being applied to New Orgmen that were summoned by Big-Wushen
- Fixed issue that cartoon mode not being applied to Brandon Heat when he’s using his Brotherhood Demolition Shot.
- Fixed issue that NPCs not reacting when hit by Demolition Shot, Hell Hound
- Fixed issue that the projectiles of Hell Hound not flying to the crosshair.
This about wraps it up for update 1.02 for Gungrave GORE. With the addition of Bunji and further gameplay adjustments, the third-person shooter is sure to deliver a smoother experience. We’ve been covering Gungrave GORE for a bit, as well as other titles that administer hotfixes and other essential changes. Be sure to stick around for more updates on your favorite games!