Clea, a survival-horror game by developer InvertMouse, is coming soon to the Nintendo Switch. Published by Sekai Games, the title is arriving just in time for Halloween.
Unbeknownst to her, Clea’s parents have been experimenting on monsters. Her parents are now missing and it’s up to her to save her brother. With her sibling at her side, the young woman must escape from the Whitlock Mansion with her brother in tow. Escaping will be no easy task. The Chaos service her parents experimented on present danger for Clea at every turn.
Since her parents were the ones who let them out, she cannot turn to them for any help. Only by solving a series of puzzles can Clea and her brother escape the danger that awaits them.
Clea will be coming to Nintendo Switch just in time for Halloween. Play it on release or start a new spooky tradition. In order to survive in this mansion, one must remain alert. Use your eyes and ears to assess the environment and determine when it’s safe to run.
Some features of the game include:
- 2D HD gameplay with paper doll style graphics
- Local leaderboards to compete against your friends who can uncover the mystery fastest
- New title theme from video game music producer Dale North
- Fully voiced in English by Xanthe Huynh, known for Sword Art Online and K-On, and Anairis Quinones of RWBY
- No jump scares – no need to worry about unexpected surprises
Will you be getting Clea for the Nintendo Switch? Have you played it already? What did you think? Let us know in the comments!