Exploring the campaign isn’t just about completing the solo game. Halo Infinite players can also discover bonuses for use in multiplayer mode like the Mjolnir armory lockers, but first, you have to find their locations.
Mjolnir Armory Locker Locations in Halo Infinite
There are 34 Mjolnir armory lockers to find in Halo Infinite. Nailing down their locations is done with less hassle if you claim the FOBs in the areas. However, some can still be tough to find. So, we’ll provide you with a bit more coordinates to guide you along the way. Remember: the armory lockers all have a green light, so you can’t miss them when you’re nearby.
If your map isn’t open all the way, then you need to keep progressing through the story to unlock more regions. Once you do, you can discover 10 armor skin locations, 6 vehicle skin locations, 5 weapon skin locations, and 13 miscellaneous armory lockers.
We’ll break things down according to the type to help you find them all.
Mjolnir Armory Lockers Locations – Armor Skins
All of the armor skins you can find are MKVII armor coating.
- Banished Deception: Head northwest of FOB Bravo to find this locker atop the mountains.
- Blood Shadow: North of FOB Delta and west of Foxhound Squad sits this locker.
- Crimson Vettel: Go to the small lake south of Outpost Tremonius and near a Forerunner ring artifact.
- Dogfight Makovich: Look around the southern ridge of the abandoned Excavation Site.
- Infinity: Go north near the Forerunner ring. There’s a wrecked ship where you can find the locker.
- Midnight Griffin: Southwest of The Tower, this armor locker is in a corner.
- Obelisk Stone: Once you complete Mission Outpost Tremonius, head northwest from the ship. The armory locker is near the landing pad.
- Scorpion Horvath: Look just a bit southwest of The Tower. From your map, this should be near the edge.
- Shadow Sorel: Go northwest of FOB Delta, and by the base of the mountain is this armor locker.
- Wild Kovan: Southeast of Foxhound Squad on top of a mountain houses this armor locker.
Mjolnir Armory Lockers – Vehicle Skins
In Halo Infinite, the vehicle skin Mjolnir armory lockers are all Banished Deception coatings.
- Gungoose Coating: East of FOB Juliet is a mountain, and the armor sits on top. Depending on where you’re at, you can also go north of the Riven Gate to reach it.
- Mongoose Coating: Southwest of the FOB Hotel, this locker will be halfway up the mountain nearby.
- Ridgeback Coating: Immediately once you head south of FOB Echo, you’ll see this locker.
- Rockethog Coating: South of FOB Juliet in Halo Infinite, check the river to find the Mjolnir armory locker location.
- Scorpion Coating: Southwest of the Riven Gate, this locker is on the side of a mountain that overlooks the Banished Outpost.
- Warthog Coating: Go southeast from the Ransom Keep Outpost. From there, you’ll head to the cliffs that sit southwest from the southwest beacon.
Mjolnir Armory Lockers Locations – Weapon Skins
These feature the Warmaster’s Prize coating, but they are limited to use with human weapons.
- Assault Rifle Coating: North of FOB Juliet, the locker is atop a mountain that overlooks it.
- Battle Rifle Coating: From the Pelican Down mission, the locker is southwest of the western gun battery. This is also southwest from where the mission ended with that boss fight.
- Bulldog Coating: Go southwest of the Bluebell Squad, and this locker is settled under the bridge.
- Commando Rifle Coating: Southeast of FOB Lima around the border, the locker is nestled with some other crates.
- M41 SPNKr Coating: North of FOB Alpha, the locker is within a cave.
Mjolnir Armory Lockers – Miscellaneous
When it comes to miscellaneous lockers, this includes charms, nameplates, and stances.
- Banished Armor Emblem: Search beyond the hexagonal pillars that are east of FOB Bravo to find this locker.
- Banished Nameplate: Found near the cave entrance that sits west of the Excavation Site.
- Weapon Charm (Banished): If you go past the mountains around FOB Charlie, the locker is found just south of Lancer Squad.
- Banished Weapon Emblem: Look behind a waterfall that sits north of Bluebell Squad.
- Dogtags Weapon Charm: South of FOB November, this locker sits under a bridge.
- Griffin Armor Emblem: Head to the side of a mountain that is north of a beacon. You can find this area southeast of FOB Kilo.
- Griffin Nameplate: Jump to the hexagonal pillars found north of FOB November.
- Griffin Weapon Emblem: For this armory locker, you must head southeast of FOB Kilo. There are lower hexagonal pillars near the cliff edge, and it’s here you’ll find the locker.
- Infinity Armor Emblem: Northwest of FOB Hotel is a disabled ship, and this is where the emblem is found.
- Infinity Nameplate: South of FOB Charlie, look to the base that guards the first Spire. From there, the locker is near the outside entrance.
- Olympic Stance: South of FOB Foxtrot and west of Ransom Keep, the locker is on top of a mountain.
- Windfall Armor Emblem: East of FOB Foxtrot, there’s a watery crevice between two mountains where this locker sits.
- Windfall Nameplate: There’s a mountain that sits east of FOB Juliet. If you head up it, you’ll find the locker.
When you discover all the Mjolnir armory locker locations in Halo Infinite, you can add some fun effects to your multiplayer games. We hope that our guide helps you out, especially considering there are still some places you can’t return to just yet.