One of the staples of the Halo series over its two-decade life has been the Skulls. These collectibles provide players with a number of changes and gameplay tweaks that can provide players with a decent amount of replay value. As you decide to hunt down these skulls, it is also important to know what each of these Skulls’ effects is. This guide will tell players all the Skull effects in Halo Infinite.
All Skull Effects in Halo Infinite
There are a total of 12 Skulls to be found across the Zeta Halo, with each one of them providing some sort of modifications that can change the gameplay experience in both humorous ways as well as ways that provide new challenges. Below is a breakdown of all the effects of the collectible Skulls in Halo Infinite:
- Boom Skull – For those who need a little more of a bang for their buck, this skull will double the radius of explosions.
- Cowbell Skull – Acceleration increases from explosions.
- Mythic Skull – Enemy-dropped weapons will only have half the ammo.
- Grunt Birthday Party Skull – A classic and a fan favorite, this skull effect will cause Grunts to explode into confetti when killed with a headshot.
- Bandana Skull – For those who want to go Rambo, this skull will provide unlimited weapon ammo and grenades and no equipment cooldown.
- IWHBYD Skull – Standing for ” I would have been your Daddy,” this skull will make rare combat dialogue more common.
- Blind Skull – Master Chief’s hands will be invisible and UI is disabled.
- Fog Skull – If a player doesn’t want to know what is around the corner, this skull will disable their motion tracker.
- Catch Skull – Enemies will drop and throw more grenades.
- Famine Skull – Ammo drops are reduced by half.
- Thunderstorm Skull – If the Banished just aren’t hard enough for you, this Skull will increase the ranks of most enemies in the game.
- Black Eye Skull – Shields will recharge only if you melee enemies.
The skulls are just one type of the number of collectibles that can be found in Halo Infinite, which include audio logs and Mjolnir Lockers that contain different weapon and armor coatings.