If you’ve been looking for a ranged-warrior to supplement your current roster in Heroes of the Storm, Rexxar is the character for you. Being the only ranged-warrior hero in HoTS, Rexxar is a hulking figure that is accompanied by his bear companion, Misha — a mobile tank. Instead of rushing headlong into battle as a traditional warrior class, Rexxar will be able to space other heroes with Misha and then use range attacks to his heart’s content, allowing other heavy heroes to jump into the fray.
- Spirit Swoop (Q): Summons a hawk in a straight line that slows enemies hit.
- Misha, Charge! (W): Misha charges towards a location, stunning enemies hit.
- Mend Pet (E): Heals Rexxar and Misha (if she’s nearby).
- Bestial Wrath (Heroic): Greatly boost Misha’s fighting capabilities.
- Unleash the Boars (Heroic): Summons boars that charge towards enemy heroes, greatly slowing them on impact, and revealing them.
Rexxar needs support when dealing with hostile heroes, but his aforementioned skills will do more than enough to help dictate the flow of battle. Without any help, he can also take out mercenary camps with relative ease as compared to his fellow heroes, making him an excellent rear lane character. The slow, methodical push for each lane will only become more complex with Rexxar, making him one of the more interesting heroes to be introduced recently.
Blizzard still hasn’t announced when we will get a chance to play Rexxar.
Are you going to slam down your hard-earned ducats to play Rexxar the moment he’s released? Let us know in the comments below.
Gaming from the swampy flatlands of Florida since 1989, Alex D’Alessandro is always looking for a way to stay inside and escape the southern heat.