Update 3 has been launched for Hi-Fi Rush, and here’s the complete list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The rhythm-based action game was developed by Tango Gameworks and published by Bethesda Softworks in the past months. The dev supported the game since its first day with updates and released another one a while ago. The game’s latest version is extensive, and players should install it for solid gameplay. Check out the Hi-Fi Rush update 3 patch notes below.
Hi-Fi Rush Update 3 Patch Notes
BOSSPLAY COSTUME PACK IS NOW AVAILABLE
QUALITY OF LIFE UPDATES
- Available on Easy and Normal difficulty settings, this feature offers a wider window of success for timed inputs. Note that the frames added for successful inputs vary based on the BPM of the music playing during that Track.
- Missing inputs will still allow players to complete the Rhythm Game (instead of instantly failing); players must input at least 70% of the correct inputs to succeed.
- Generators found in Track 01 and Track 03
- Destroying the AR lens in Track 04
- Activating the Data nodes in Track 05
- Destroying the barrier in Track 11
- Missing the initial action is okay, so long as players press and hold the input for the subsequent action. A player must still parry most attacks (approximately 70%) to ‘succeed’ in these game events.
- In a Rhythm Parry Attack, players must still press attack or parry to the Beat Hit prompt to deal the finishing blow.
- Rhythm Parry Attacks (regular enemies and bosses)
- VU-REV’s grab attacks that require dodging
- Lasers that require parrying to destroy
- The stage select screen now displays how many collectibles you have found in each stage. If there are no collectibles of a certain type in a particular stage, it will display 0/0.
- Completed collections in a level will display a green checkmark on the stage select screen.
- During the second phase of the battle with Roquefort, an issue was fixed whereby certain actions would cause the user to fall into the abyss, making it impossible to progress.
- An issue was fixed in Track 1, where the player could use the crusher obstacle to be pushed outside of the world.
- Fixed an additional instance where a “UE4 Fatal Error” could occur
- Fixed an issue on Track 7 where if the player receives a Game Over exactly as when the final enemy of the fight is defeated, a magnet point will not be able to be grappled and prevents progress after reloading the game.
- An instance where the achievement “Saw All Those Hits Coming” might not unlock for players who performed parries in training mode before completing them in a level has been fixed.
- Pressing both light and heavy attacks together during the Rhythm Parry Attack on the Brut-1L in Track 3 will now correctly destroy it.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes displays offscreen enemy HP gauges after unpausing the game.
- Fixed a bug where some enemies would not be defeated even when their HP gauge showed “0.”
- Minor bug fixes and adjustments to Photo Mode
- The SCR-UB unit’s official paint color has been updated from Blue to Cyber Blue in hopes of increasing its “cool factor” among younger audiences.