Guerrilla Games and Firesprite have just launched a new update for Horizon Call of the Mountain, and here’s the complete list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The game has been around for days, and seems like it received a new update that increases the gameplay. The latest version is named version 1.03 and focuses on the game’s issues. The patch notes of the Horizon Call of the Mountain update 1.03 are below.
Horizon Call of the Mountain Update 1.03 Patch Notes
Performance and Stability
- Various crash and performance fixes.
Missions and Progression
- Fixed an issue which would cause the Bow to not spawn at the start of the game, until the user restarted from campfire.
- Fixed issues which caused the user to become stuck when topping out.
- Fixed an issue which may cause the Thunderjaw to block access to the elevator.
- Fixed a save issue when having jumped onto the Tallneck and reloading this save.
- Fixed an issue where the user may become stuck when returning to Dawn’s Grasp.
- Fixed an issue which may cause the Dodge tutorial to become blocked when loading a save during it.
- Fixed an issue where a Scrapper may become stuck outside of the combat area.
UI/UX – Horizon Call of the Mountain Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where all option categories may be greyed out when prompted at the first campfire.
- Fixed an issue where the user’s Assault Course score may reset to zero when leaving the Challenge Hub.
- Fixed an issue where the red vignette would remain on screen once the user has fully healed.
- Fixed an issue where the Watcher trophy may not appear in the trophy room.
- Various audio, dialogue, and music fixes.
- Various geometry fixes.
- Various lighting fixes.
Horizon Call of the Mountain is available on PlayStation 5. Head to the game’s Reddit page for more on today’s latest Horizon Call of the Mountain update.